Dynadot

Sedo's .in auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedo .IN Auction June 6-13
Submission Period Starts April 24!

India is currently experiencing a boom within the domain name scene. To capitalize this ever-growing trend Sedo is hosting an auction of exclusive Premium .IN names June 6-13 with the submission period April 24-May 24. Our team will be at WHD/NamesCon India promoting this special auction, increasing the selling potential of these names.

The submission process is simple and submissions are free. Want to learn more?

I was under the impression that .co.in/ .in could not be auctioned, perhaps things have changed with the apparent boom within the Indian domain name scene - Sedo's words not mine.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear Sedo,

Can you shed some light on recent NIXI activity related to auctioning .in domain names?

We heard that Sedo html.in/rail.in auctions were cancelled and that you had some conversation with NIXI regarding this matter.

Can you please let us know what is current state of affairs with auctioning .in domain names?

•••
Dear Sedo,

Can you shed some light on recent NIXI activity related to auctioning .in domain names?

We heard that Sedo html.in/rail.in auctions were cancelled and that you had some conversation with NIXI regarding this matter.

Can you please let us know what is current state of affairs with auctioning .in domain names?

As far as I know, only registrars are not allowed to auction or sell .in domains above regular registration prices. Since Sedo is not a registrar, they should be fine.

Btw, the auction starts today. :)

•••
Yep, lot of great names to buy. Some names are simply fantastic.

•••
Some real deals to be had this week at the .IN auction.

•••
Just under 4 days left and good to see a few names have gained some serious attention. Still so many great names waiting for bids though. Very interested to see how the next few days pan out...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back