Dynadot

Sedo - Transfer Centre not responding for a week

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CK_Yau

Established Member
Impact
I have sold domains via Sedo on many occasions and so far the experience was cool.

It was mostly automated :

(1) Received the congrats email

(2) Login and provide the auth code

(3) transfer started automatically

(4) Paypal payment received with 48 hrs

However, the most recent domain sold suggested otherwise. After the buyer getting the domain for a week, nothing was updated in the Transfer Centre.

Pinged them through the message box. Nothing.

In short - Domain gone, Money gone

May I ask how I can get help? In the meanwhile, it it advisable to pull the plug and move to another marketplace? so far have been using them exclusively due to the good experiences in the past.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
now the user experience of sedo.com is very very bad, sedo has stopped making progress, and dan.com has surpassed sedo in every way.

•••
I have sold domains via Sedo on many occasions and so far the experience was cool.

It was mostly automated :

(1) Received the congrats email

(2) Login and provide the auth code

(3) transfer started automatically

(4) Paypal payment received with 48 hrs

However, the most recent domain sold suggested otherwise. After the buyer getting the domain for a week, nothing was updated in the Transfer Centre.

Pinged them through the message box. Nothing.

In short - Domain gone, Money gone

May I ask how I can get help? In the meanwhile, it it advisable to pull the plug and move to another marketplace? so far have been using them exclusively due to the good experiences in the past.

Thanks.

Have any updates to this?

•••
Back