IT.COM

SEDO PARKING - Dangerous !!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I am wondering if I am the only person who sees with ALL my domains parked with SEDO - RED GOOGLE SECURITY WARNING!?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Agree with @DNGear . @Sedo Please provide us with this option

•••
Agree with you there DNGear - We've used sedo since 2003 and have been happy with the service - but I have asked for sales landers only option in the past.

•••
I can't say anything final on this topic, but be sure we're hearing you and that we'll be working on a solution to make everyone happy (and sell their domains!) :)

•••
@Sedo "I will ensure that there are no incentives for visitors of my domains to click on ads."

How can we ensure that?

•••
I presume that is quoted from our Parking T&C?

This simply means you are not allowed to _make_ anyone click on your ads and incentivizing this behavior in any kind.

•••
@Sedo Great! Thank you for clarifying this!

Thank you for your time and support!

Kind regards

•••
also being able to submit to an auction for free again would be good, rather than having to pay $30+ for the opportunity, you earn enough from the sale commission

•••
when will sedo parking pay on this month?

•••
Thank you @Sedo
I have completed the parking formality and just loving your platform. Hope to get some great sales on it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back