IT.COM

Sedo No BIN Price Make Offer Only Option ?

NameSilo
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone has success in just listing domains on Sedo without a buy now price?

How many offers led to sales ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you know the minimum you'd be willing to accept for a domain, often, listing at that price is a time saver. If you own a premium domain, a price is more uncertain, so "Make Offer" (juicy domain, capable of juicy offers). However, with a "Make Offer", plenty low ball offers. Some lead to finalised sales, others don't. Each domainer has a different circumstance

Last edited:
•••
If you know the minimum you'd be willing to accept for a domain, often, listing at that price is a time saver. If you own a premium domain, a price is more uncertain, so "Make Offer" (juicy domain, capable of juicy offers). However, with a "Make Offer", plenty low ball offers. Some lead to finalised sales, others don't. Each domainer has a different circumstance
Hi @jhm thanks for your reply. Have you tried the make offer only option yourself ?

If yes did you sell many domains ?

•••
Hi @jhm thanks for your reply. Have you tried the make offer only option yourself ?

If yes did you sell many domains ?
I haven't listed any at Sedo, nor other markets. I'm buying domains that I plan to not sell in 2022. A recent expired domain that I picked up: N/E/E/D S/K/I/N (COM)...may stick it at Sedo, with a "Make Offer", happy selling that one. I have an idea in my head of what I consider fair value for it. The domain is ok, but not truly "premium", in the sense that I mentioned. Overall, keeping than selling is my thing

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back