Sedo launches NEW Sales Landing Page

NameSilo
Watch

Sedo

VIP Member
Sedo.com Staff
Impact
Hi all,

We were asked to provide a new sales landing page for those of you looking to prioritize the sale of domains over earning money with our parking program. We are therefore excited to launch our brand new Sales Landing Page for your domains listed at Sedo.
Overall, we’ve worked to create a minimalistic design making the sole focus of this landing page layout to aid the sale of the domains being offered.
What we deemed necessary for a more efficient sales landing page:
• Navigation, account features, and even the search bar within the header area as you know from the general Sedo Offer Details Page have been removed. The Sedo logo is the only thing remaining in the header area. This page is just about your domain.
• The Legal fine print has a smaller font size and combined with a lighter text colour it is less distracting, but still readable.
• The font size of the “For sale” information is much bigger to attract visitors attention.
• The size of “Make Offer”/“Buy Now” buttons were increased to a larger width and now are highlighted in a green color making them stand out better from the neutral background.
• We implemented a Trustpilot widget, which displays the positive Sedo-rating status. This boosts confidence in Sedo as a trustworthy business partner and marketplace, thus also increasing the CTR (Click-Through-Rate) for your domain offer.

The Sales Landing Page is responsive, fast and consistent for all domains listed at Sedo for Buy Now and Make Offer. If you want to see a live version from your own device, just visit hium.com.

You can easily select the new Sales Landing Page Layout if the domain is already parked with us directly in your Sedo account. Just log in, go to your Domain Management, select the domain and then choose “Selling” from the “Layout” tab.

We will continue to test its features, listen to your feedback and make improvements.

We are also working on more new exciting updates and changes that have also been requested by our users and we are looking forward to publishing them in future posts. Thanks for your interest in this post, and all the best
Chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may also remove mitsu.in from your Registrar list - it was terminated 2 years ago.

And ADD Regtons.com (Gransy/Subreg.cz).

Last edited:
•••
LCN.com is also absent in your Registrar list...

•••
Apply new lander in your Sedo settings and then forward your domain to: sedoparking.com/EXAMPLE.TLD

I guess you do not understand what I am talking about....
There is also another URL, as example - redirect to V3 Blank lander (its ID 9):
sedo.com/search/details/?domain=EXAMPLE.TLD&origin=sales_lander_9
You may change landerID to view all other variants.

So forward it how you like.

Last edited:
•••
@Sedo

As we know, your parking doesn't support .app domains.
They can be redirected to Sales lander only (using SSL cert and forwarding at their registrar).

So what is your commission for .app domains with fixed price?
10% or 15% will be deducted like for non-parked domains?

Last edited:
•••
There is also another URL, as live example - redirect to V3 Blank lander (its ID 9):
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=losangeles.pro&origin=sales_lander_9
You may change landerID in this URL to view all other variants.

So forward it how you like.

why should I change the "forwarding URL" ?
SEDO should just change the template, so that the "new landing page" also works for "non-parking landing-pages".

Very simple for them to do.
But I am not sure they know what they are doing...

Last edited:
•••
@Larion

Then I really don't understand what you want...

As for me, I redirect only .app domains.
All other my Sedo domains are parked on their nameservers.

Regarding Parking Program certification - just few clicks to activate it.
In other words - to accept Google Terms.
Google requires it, NOT Sedo.

•••
"Landing-Pages" which are NOT using the "Parking-Program" are NOT using the "new" landing-page-design.

Why ?

•••
"Landing-Pages" which are NOT using the "Parking-Program" are NOT using the "new" landing-page-design.

Why ?
I don't know.
I certified my Sedo account in May'2008.
Even confirmed it via SMS.

•••
I don't know.
I certified my Sedo account in May'2008.
Even confirmed it via SMS.

this is not related to when you opened your SEDO-account.
This is a completely different topic.

•••
This is a completely different topic.
Then LiveChat or ticket if you have any concerns about their policies/terms/requirements.

Last edited:
•••
@Sedo

As we know, your parking doesn't support .app domains.
They can be redirected to Sales lander only (using SSL cert and forwarding at their registrar).

So what is your commission for .app domains with fixed price?
10% or 15% will be deducted like for non-parked domains?
Their reply to my ticket regarding .APP

If you are using the Sedo sales lander, this does count as the domain being parked and the 10% commission would apply as long as the domain is fixed price and the buyer purchases the domain directly through the Sedo marketplace.

•••
So ~4 months elapsed since those new landers were introduced...
What are your results?
For me - still 0 sales... all my domains with fixed price.

•••
@Sedo
And what about your minimum fee?
It will be active again on January'1?

•••
Yesterday I moved around 600 domains from Afternic landers to the new SEDO landers. I had around 50-70 at Afternic and today my views at SEDO are 1166 and rising!

I read about the bots but the difference is huge! A domain with almost zero traffic before now has 70+ daily views! True?

•••
i was checking .org sales at namebio and noticed that a lot are from godaddy so i put a lot of my .orgs on afternic 3 and 4 landers. the changes were from sedo. my visits since the switch are 0, i mean absolutely 0. 99% of my landers are at sedo. i like them. even though they have fewer .org sales i am seriously thinking about switching back, at least i know somebody is looking.

Last edited:
•••
i was checking .org sales at namebio and noticed that a lot are from godaddy so i put a lot of my .orgs on afternic 3 and 4 landers. the changes were from sedo. my visits since the switch are 0, i mean absolutely 0. 99% of my landers are at sedo. i like them. even though they have fewer .org sales i am seriously thinking about switching back, at least i know somebody is looking.
I would wait a couple of months to check inquiries and not their numbers.
I would trust more sedo numbers only if you use their parking landers (with ppc ads)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back