information Sedo introduces new domain sale templates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Sedo announced new sales templates in an effort to bring more attention to your domain names. According to the release you need to use sl1.sedo.com & sl2.sedo.com. If the domain uses the new sales layout, has a fixed price and is purchased through the Sedo marketplace, the commission is only 10%. This is how it will impact domain sale conversions: Works on any device: template … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Must be shown after any number of visits. In a parallel thread with similar subject, there are screenshots referring to "21 people". Whether the number is reset and how frequently is another question.

Imo, Sedo should either:

- start filtering bots and let the seller check/uncheck "show real stats". Different sellers may have different preferences...

OR

- stop displaying the nonsense numbers
Pretty sure it resets on the first of the month. It is using the "Offer Views" counter from the "My Domains" custom view page. That resets on the first.

Last edited:
•••
Thats a great landing page. langswitch position and css should be improved.
Now they should come up with Live chat or conversation feature using software like intercom, drift, crisp etc.
Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 09-18-22 virtualkey.net is available for purchase - Sedo.com.png

Last edited:
•••
I prefer the @Sedo V5 landers, but that's just me.

sedolanders.PNG

•••
Personal i like it & test it
Final they removed the origin of seller ( country )
@Sedo what can do is to allow sellers to edit domains with CAPS like possible on DAN or Uniregistry 🤗

•••
Sedo has removed the Buy Now version from the press release and from their example at ballonshop.com. That was fast something went wrong.

•••
Sedo has removed the Buy Now version from the press release and from their example at ballonshop.com. That was fast something went wrong.
I've checked some BIN listings with that lander and the only payment methods available seem to be Alipay and bank transfer

Last edited:
•••
I've checked some BIN listings with that lander and the only payment methods available seem to be Alipay and bank transfer
All of my pages with those landers still show all payment methods. Maybe they look at your country and limit you to avoid fraud ?

•••
All of my pages with those landers still show all payment methods. Maybe they look at your country and limit you to avoid fraud ?
I've noticed it doesn't show PP only for BIN higher than a certain amount (mid XXXX), is it always like that with SEDO?

•••
I've noticed it doesn't show PP only for BIN higher than a certain amount (mid XXXX), is it always like that with SEDO?
I looked at one of mine for $500 and I see paypal. See if you do too.

groundctrl.xyz​

•••
I looked at one of mine for $500 and I see paypal. See if you do too.

groundctrl.xyz​

I see it, let me know if you see it for project/unplugged in king. I don't see PayPal, also isn't available even from the marketplace. It was always like that for mid X,XXX BINs ?

Last edited:
•••
I see it, let me know if you see it for project/unplugged in king. I don't see PayPal, also isn't available even from the marketplace. It was always like that for mid X,XXX BINs ?
Don't see it.
2022-08-30 17_03_47-projectunplugged.com is available for purchase - Sedo.com.png

Check your "My account" then the settings for "Payment Details" tab. See if Paypal shows there. That is the payout settings, but it might clue you into something about buyer payment restrictions.

I see this note in there:

*PayPal payments can only be made for amounts less than 10,000 USD. If you expect a payment for more than this amount, please update your bank details accordingly.

PayPal is available in more than 190 countries and regions. While you can send and receive PayPal payments in most countries, there are a few countries where you can only either send or receive payments. Check here to find out which options PayPal offers you in your country.

Last edited:
•••
Don't see it.
Show attachment 222078

Check your "My account" then the settings for "Payment Details" tab. See if Paypal shows there. That is the payout settings, but it might clue you into something about buyer payment restrictions.

I see this note in there:

*PayPal payments can only be made for amounts less than 10,000 USD. If you expect a payment for more than this amount, please update your bank details accordingly.

PayPal is available in more than 190 countries and regions. While you can send and receive PayPal payments in most countries, there are a few countries where you can only either send or receive payments. Check here to find out which options PayPal offers you in your country.
It is not an issue on my side, look:

https://sedo.com/search/?keyword=.com&price_start=5001&rel=2&orderdirection=1

it seems pp isnt available for all listings with BIN higher than 5K

•••
🤔
I notice ( on mobile & must check on PC ) that if i access my portfolio on SEDO ( link on my portfolio ) show only a part of portfolio , my guess around 300 names
If want to go down for more is stop & show bottom page of SEDO
Can verify someone ? 🙏

•••
🤔
I notice ( on mobile & must check on PC ) that if i access my portfolio on SEDO ( link on my portfolio ) show only a part of portfolio , my guess around 300 names
If want to go down for more is stop & show bottom page of SEDO
Can verify someone ? 🙏
On PC show all names

•••
Long names don't look good on this new design: This is on desktop
1661995994766.png

Mobile:
1661996091608.png

•••
Can be confuse the price how show (125.00 or 9999.99 ) ?
...special for people not speaking english
Maybe buyers think 12500 or 999999 instead of sale price
What you think ?
Screenshot_20220901-044140.png

•••
Can be confuse the price how show (125.00 or 9999.99 ) ?
...special for people not speaking english
Maybe buyers think 12500 or 999999 instead of sale price
What you think ?
Show attachment 222156
Looks pretty straight forward. Maybe it would be better if they simply have $125, without the ".00." Good idea.

•••
Back