IT.COM

Sedo.com affiliate program results

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Has anybodey made some money with this? In last 12 months i got like 3000+ clicks but made a 0,00$ ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tell us a little more about what you're doing to promote them. Are you preselling any of their services or just posting a banner/widget? What is your traffic demographic and what are they looking for? Business vs personal? Age group/income?

Your numbers suggest that your visitors are tire-kickers...curious enough to click but not really interested.

•••
go to:

Tell us a little more about what you're doing to promote them. Are you preselling any of their services or just posting a banner/widget? What is your traffic demographic and what are they looking for? Business vs personal? Age group/income?

Your numbers suggest that your visitors are tire-kickers...curious enough to click but not really interested.

domainaddress.info and see...

My guestion was has anybodey made money with
their program?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I know that was your question :). The thing is that in aff mktg "your mileage may vary" based answers to the kind of questions I asked you.

But if you just want an answer... I tried promoting them years ago. It wasn't a good fit for my visitors and didn't work for me so I dumped them.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back