IT.COM

.co SEDO: .Co is attractive for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it worth to invest in .co?

There has been an interesting report of SEDO in the year 2013.

The results:

"The total value of .CO sales at Sedo since July 2010 is $2.6 million USD.
The mean average sales price for .CO domain names on Sedo’s marketplace is high, reaching $2,486 USD in 2013, up 37 percent since the TLD was introduced.
The YTD average sales price of a .CO domain surpasses the most well-established legacy TLDs, including .COM, .NET and .ORG.
The YTD median sales price of a .CO domain is $570 USD, up 14 percent since 2010, and higher than all the reported TLDs except for .COM."

.Co turns now, in 2019, nine years. The birthday is celebrated by a present to anybody: You can get from July 1 to July 7,2019, a standard .co domain for 9 US-Dollars.

Hans-Peter Oswald
http://www.domainregistry.de/co-domain.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm wondering the same thing. Also I want to know if .cc have any resale value

•••
I've actually had more .co sales through Sedo than any other place (GD Premium/Afternic)

I recommend listing at Sedo if people don't do it already.

•••
Yes, ive had great success with .co

•••
.CO seems to be used by many companies as substitute for .COM 's. I see many domains registered in .CO and left untouched in .NET. Customers started to prefer .co to .net

•••
Stay away from .co like slave owners stay around Geneva.

•••
I've actually had more .co sales through Sedo than any other place (GD Premium/Afternic)

I recommend listing at Sedo if people don't do it already.
Thanks for sharing that. Any thoughts on using Sedo landing pages for .co?

•••
The big problem with .CO going forward is that they've adopted a "premium pricing" model similar to the new gTLDs and continue to raise renewal costs.

Somebody down there is getting very greedy and it will almost certainly cook the golden goose.

•••
I think I invested enough in .CO for now

•••
Back