Dynadot

Sedo auctions

NameSilo
Watch
is it me or there system, but I cant tell which domains the reserve is met on and which ones it isn't, I see some bids are red, some green, and some black. if it is color coded, I think it should be clearly stated reserve met.
it could be no reserve has been met on all the names I looked at, but if you have have to click on each name to find out, I think they need to revamp this. Sometimes is something simple I overlook, but sometimes you have to cater to the simplest of people like myself
Joe T

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry for the late reply, just seeing this. We'll be changing the color coding soon. Should be clearer then!

•••
Colors have been updated, you should be able to see it in the GreatDomains auction that starts tonight.

•••
Colors have been updated, you should be able to see it in the GreatDomains auction that starts tonight.
Thanks for the reply, I can see the colors fine but what I cant figure out is which reserves have been met and which haven't, as seen in car auctions if a reserve is met a flurry of activity starts after that. I think it should be clearer, like a simple (reserve met) on a side note any way to have the VAT tax statement disappear for names that aren't charged a VAT. right now it is still visable although lightly
Thanks
joe T

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back