IT.COM

conferences Sedo at the London Domain Summit 2022

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Helmuts

DomainSummit.comRestricted (15-30%)
Impact
We are pleased to announce Sedo's participation at this year's London Domain Summit held at Yum-Sa, East Putney, London, UK this August 22-23.

For less-experienced domainers, Sedo is one of the leading domain name and website marketplaces and domain parking providers globally 🌐🌐

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well done Helmuts (y)

I hope it goes well for you.

•••
Well done Helmuts (y)

I hope it goes well for you.

Thank you, are you coming as well? :)

Free entry, free food, free beers :) And domainers :)

.. btw, your medsonline don't resolve.

Best! H

•••
Free entry, free food, free beers
Sounds like my kind of event :xf.smile:

I'd like to be there but not sure.. carrying an injury at the moment.

•••
Sounds like my kind of event :xf.smile:

I'd like to be there but not sure.. carrying an injury at the moment.

All you need to do is just get here :) The rest will be simple.

Fast recovery!! H

•••
Great. If there is a live of the event then, it will be happy to watch it in China. Good luck(y)

•••
Great. If there is a live of the event then, it will be happy to watch it in China. Good luck(y)

Hi, yes, we do plan to do livestreams as well :)

•••
•••
How and what time you can watch Live Stream ??

Hi, the times will be announced on our website. I expect this to be done in 2 weeks.

If I may add - livestreams are not my priority :) .. in-person networking is, and getting people in.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
We are pleased to announce Sedo's participation at this year's London Domain Summit held at Yum-Sa, East Putney, London, UK this August 22-23.

For less-experienced domainers, Sedo is one of the leading domain name and website marketplaces and domain parking providers globally 🌐🌐
Roger has a great restaurant, great location.

Enjoy!

•••
Good initiative but some of people who work for Sedo don't have a clue about domain names or have bad intentions or simply dont care

cevapcici .xyz vs ich .xyz ( german word "me or i" english but you know this )
What is more premium what is more fit for great domain auction ?

And i am not only in this situation
But see nobody care from you @Helmuts to Christian Voss & other cceo , cce , mme what ever

When you hire people hire from domain names business not random ( my resume/application was decline 😉 many times )

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Roger has a great restaurant, great location.

Enjoy!

Wow :) Do you know Roger? :) .. there is a saying about a Friend of my Friend :)

See you in August?

Have a great Monday!
Helmuts

•••
Good initiative but some of people who work for Sedo don't have a clue about domain names or have bad intentions or simply dont care

cevapcici .xyz vs ich .xyz ( german word "me or i" english but you know this )
What is more premium what is more fit for great domain auction ?

And i am not only in this situation
But see nobody care from you @Helmuts to Christian Voss & other cceo , cce , mme what ever

When you hire people hire from domain names business not random ( my resume/application was decline 😉 many times )

Cheers

Hi,

Come to the event and educate them :)

Look, there are lots of talks about xyz sales. But, now we are talking about the major dn marketplace > and they do know the real numbers and what really is a super-premium domain name much better than many of us.

.. I love your dot.us - I tend believe .us is more valuable than xyz :) .. though according to Karl Popper, my thoughts are probably wrong anyway :)

Are you coming to London?

Best wishes,
Helmuts

•••
Hi,

Come to the event and educate them :)

Look, there are lots of talks about xyz sales. But, now we are talking about the major dn marketplace > and they do know the real numbers and what really is a super-premium domain name much better than many of us.

.. I love your dot.us - I tend believe .us is more valuable than xyz :) .. though according to Karl Popper, my thoughts are probably wrong anyway :)

Are you coming to London?

Best wishes,
Helmuts
Wish to be at London but can't
It's not about .xyz , it's about any extension but in this case is new TLD Great Domains Auction start on 21 July 2022 on Sedo
I mean are a lot of non sens names .xyz approved but not a LLL .xyz with real meaning
I stay to my opinion: bad intention/dont care or dont clue about domain names

Aaaa..it's funny when people think i own Dot.us but...i am not the owner is jut my username on NP ( yeh its a good one ) 🤗

Cheers 🤗

•••
Wish to be at London but can't
It's not about .xyz , it's about any extension but in this case is new TLD Great Domains Auction start on 21 July 2022 on Sedo
I mean are a lot of non sens names .xyz approved but not a LLL .xyz with real meaning
I stay to my opinion: bad intention/dont care or dont clue about domain names

Aaaa..it's funny when people think i own Dot.us but...i am not the owner is jut my username on NP ( yeh its a good one ) 🤗

Cheers 🤗

ahhh :D :D .. well, you could lowball it ;)

have a great day! H

•••
Always wanted to visit a domain summit/convention and experience that type of event.

•••
Always wanted to visit a domain summit/convention and experience that type of event.

:) Then this August and September are your months to do this.

August 22-23 - London Domain Summit, a place to meet European domainers (Europe is as huge market as the USA)
August 31 - September 3 - NamesCon (Austin, USA). Probably a Must Attend for you (if you can make it).

Why London?
1) the entry is free
2) drinks are free
3) the weather should be super pleasant - around 22 degrees Celsius
4) less official - it is all about networking, networking and networking - Europeans, in general, are more relaxed ;)

Best wishes,
Helmuts

Last edited:
•••
All good as long as SEDO too doesn't get sold out to you-know-who.
Just kidding. Best wishes.

•••
Wow :) Do you know Roger? :) .. there is a saying about a Friend of my Friend :)

See you in August?

Have a great Monday!
Helmuts
Everybody knows Roger. He has great location, great restaurant and great team. If he likes you, he will let you use the underground parking. Don't tell him I told you

It's a small world, I saw a few folks on hear complaining about the TM holder for Edible. Ask him about Edible.com :xf.wink:

Won't be able to attend, as I have planned to put my feet up in the Turkish Riviera for a long overdue rest.

Last edited:
•••
Everybody knows Roger. He has great location, great restaurant and great team. If he likes you, he will let you use the underground parking. Don't tell him I told you

It's a small world, I saw a few folks on hear complaining about the TM holder for Edible. Ask him about Edible.com :xf.wink:

Won't be able to attend, as I have planned to put my feet up in the Turkish Riviera for a long overdue rest.

:) Enjoy your holidays - great choice ;) .. still, if you get bored of all that beauty and no business > business is business, fly over for few days ;)

All the best!!
Helmuts

•••
It's a small world, I saw a few

:) Enjoy your holidays - great choice ;) .. still, if you get bored of all that beauty and no business > business is business, fly over for few days ;)

All the best!!
Helmuts
Unpopular opinion, idea generation doesn't come from beating the drum. I'm talking Zero to 1, idea generation.

Competition is for losers.

•••
Back