IT.COM

Score 1:1 Game is not over until I win. My story with HugeDomains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameInbox

Top Member
Impact
HugeDomains dropped LatestGeek I picked up it.

I dropped GymWinners HugeDomains picked up it.
( It was hard to see that, I was thinking: if they picked up it, that should be a good name, it's was a mistake when I drop it)
It was portfolio cleaning.

Last month I started portfolio Liquidation. I checked LatestGeek archive pages and noticed HD owned it before me.
( It was nice to see that, now I was thinking: if they owned it, that is a real good name, I did a good choice)

I know it's not good to look back, but in some way, I'm that LatestGeek too. I had some free time and I'm not own thouthands of domains.

This not some Psychology post about Ego. Now I'm curious: is there some tool (as AI is hot, as most wrote here) to find domains they(HD) are dropping?

What do you think of it? Let me know your thoughts. Maybe your story with HugeDomains or so.
Thanks

p.s. Nobody can't buy all domains, all Internet :ROFL: .

1676362844439.png

1676363471414.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I had same success to dropcatch/hand reg domains from this Luciferians.
I got allot of good domains from them, I have one alternate of a dictionary word only one letter difference from the real one.

•••
•••
•••
Yes, I had same success to dropcatch/hand reg domains from this Luciferians.
I got allot of good domains from them, I have one alternate of a dictionary word only one letter difference from the real one.
Is there some tool to find domains they(HD) are dropping?

•••
Is there some tool to find domains they(HD) are dropping?
Not know of such tool, it was a coincidence after looking up the domain on archive org website, maybe you can check their dropcatch,com website and see there, also see this expireddomains,net, after log in check Marketplace Domains tab > DropCatch, you will see dropped but Auctioned domains, maybe you will find what you are looking.

•••
go to dropcatch, look at the section pre-release, I think all the names they plan on dropping go through that. You can google some on there and see the only hd for sale page. For example you will see Privacy Plant .com and if you google the name you will see it has a hd page recently. HD knows their business and they drop and buy etc

Last edited:
•••
go to dropcatch, look at the section pre-release, I think all the names they plan on dropping go through that. You can google some on there and see the only hd for sale page. For example you will see Privacy Plant .com and if you google the name you will see it has a hd page recently. HD knows their business and they drop and buy etc
Many Thanks
Thanks Thank You GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

•••
GymWinners > LatestGeek
I had 2 of them LatestGeek and GymWinners
but, I dropped GymWinners at Jul, 2022. It was portfolio cleaning ( as it end with "s" and I had shorter names ).

What do you think of it ?
Thanks

•••
I had 2 of them LatestGeek and GymWinners
but, I dropped GymWinners at Jul, 2022. It was portfolio cleaning ( as it end with "s" and I had shorter names ).

What do you think of it ?
Thanks
I wouldn't reg it myself, but I think it's better than LatestGeek.

•••
I wouldn't reg it myself, but I think it's better than LatestGeek.
Why do you think so?
I need to know, so I can learn. Thanks

•••
Why do you think so?
I need to know, so I can learn. Thanks
GymWinners:

+ Passes the radio test
+ Could possibly be used for a promotional website (but perhaps somewhat a stretch)

– Not taken in any other extensions but .com
– I can't find any companies when searching in Google

LatestGeek:

+ Passes the radio test

– Not taken in any other extensions
– No companies are called this because the word combination doesn't make sense as a brand

All in all, GymWinners is slightly better, but not good enough to register in my opinion.

Last edited:
•••
GymWinners:

+ Passes the radio test
+ Could possibly be used for a promotional website (but perhaps somewhat a stretch)

– Not taken in any other extensions but .com
– I can't find any companies when searching in Google

LatestGeek:

+ Passes the radio test

– Not taken in any other extensions
– No companies are called this because the word combination doesn't make sense as a brand

All in all, GymWinners is slightly better, but not good enough to register in my opinion.
Thanks for detail answer. Will keep this in mind. I thought about "s" in the end.
"not good enough to register" - yep but I come into domaining already with domains :ROFL: (it's a long story)

•••
Back