IT.COM

advice Schools rating domain

NameSilo
Watch

AltavistaSF

Impact
I am planning to launch a website to review/rate schools by parents and students, and I ve been struggling with a domain name, and wonder if you guys could recommend where to find. Much appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am planning to launch a website to review/rate schools by parents and students, and I ve been struggling with a domain name, and wonder if you guys could recommend where to find. Much appreciated!

I own SchoolRating.org
Shoot me a DM

•••
I own SchoolRating.org
Shoot me a DM
Many thanks. I should have mentioned that i am mainly looking for a .com domain. If i get stuck and can't find what im looking for, i wil definitely msg u. Much appreciated

•••
You can set up an official request in the below section....

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-buyer-requests.10

Make sure to read the rules first and the more info you can provide the better......extension, keywords, exact budget range, payment options etc etc

6.7. Requests (»)
6.7.1. Only submit domains within the buyer’s posted criteria and guidelines.
6.7.2. Specify an exact numerical range (or an exact figure) for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million for each domain name" in Domain Buyer Requests). Vague ranges (e.g., "$XX,XXX" or "the order of magnitude of my budget is 4"), $0 budgets (e.g., free domains), and "unlimited" price ranges are not allowed.
6.7.3. Budget prefixes must be representative of your budget per item (e.g., the thread prefix budget: above $5,000 in Domain Buyer Requests means the buyer's budget is greater than $5,000 per domain name).
6.7.4. Include the domains, their prices, and the broker’s commission in all posts for Domain Broker Wanted.
6.7.5. According to rule 6.1.32, do not offer to trade domains using Domain Buyer Requests.
6.7.6. The Services rules, specifically the ones for Developers and Designers for Hire, apply in the Websites Wanted and Web Development section.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/official-rules-of-namepros.848752/

Last edited:
•••
Normally you rate the Professors not the school. That's how many students based on the rating and pick the class.
Good schools may have bad professors and bad schools may have good professors.

•••
Normally you rate the Professors not the school. That's how many students based on the rating and pick the class.
Good schools may have bad professors and bad schools may have good professors.
Thanks for your feedback. The site will be similar to greatschools.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back