Dynadot

Scandals and controversy is very good for business... Like you didn't already know?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
Scandals and controversy is good for business

Yes, that is right... Some scandalous shocking news, reviews and controversy is very very good for business. Some of the most popular posts that I've published here that have received the most traffic and continue to receive the most traffic and drive the most sales consistently after many month's of getting published are some pretty "controversial topics" such as the billion dollar domain typos empire and other exclusive insights and "revelations" of those domainer seo millionaires and so on. You get what I am saying... :)

There is good press which is nice, where people are all "positive" and then there is bad press... But who cares? It's still press. You get mentioned. You get your name out there. Of course you don't want to have only bad press about you coming out day after day out there but you get what I am saying. A little bit of this and that really won't hurt. Things are also quickly forgotten here on the internet. You are hot for a few days and then... What happened? Uhh.. ??! Nobody knows who you are and nobody knows what even happened :D

...read the rest at wannadevelop.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back