IT.COM

showcase SBTs ~ Future NFTs~ Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys! SBTs are Soul Bound Tokens. They are non-transferrable tokens. The term was coined by Vitalik the founder of Ethereum and is starting to take off (at least in terms of domain sales and acquisitions.) There is currently a land grab for these names. Most traditional premium keywords that were priced in the xxx and low x,xxx have been snatched up.

Things are still in infancy but worth taking a chance on compared to some other trends. We'll see where the wind blows but promising.

Happy Hunting!

SBT/World.,com
SBT/Cards.,com
SBT/Insider,com
SBT.,agency

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so..any sales or offers?

what in your view is best 5 sbt keywords to own?

•••
alot of sbt names not getting renewed...even com...hard to say future or keywords working best...
.. I'm leaving my sbt investment with the following folio:

sbtwallet,,org
sbtwallet,,,,co
sbts,,,,info
sbts,,,,ca
sbtwallets,,,com
metaversesbts,,,,com
sbtwallets,,xyz
soulboundtokens,,,,io
soulboundtokens,,,info
soulboundtoken,,,info

gl all

•••
SBTs lost a bit of interest because they are not speculative as NFTs but pretty sure that with ID industry changing and becoming very important in the next digital economy then they will become mainstream

I forecast SBTs.com to sell for 5 to 10M

•••
SBTs lost a bit of interest because they are not speculative as NFTs but pretty sure that with ID industry changing and becoming very important in the next digital economy then they will become mainstream

I forecast SBTs.com to sell for 5 to 10M

Interesting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back