domains Sav.com off to a hot January when it comes to .Xyz domain sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Sav.com has already notched 100 .xyz domain name sales in the first 19 days of January. They had 183 .xyz sales in 2021 according to Namebio. 30 sales have hit the four figure mark. Score.xyz has been the highest sale at $7,350, other top sales include work.xyz, consulting.xyz and tv.xyz, it looks like that is […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The won't immediately tell you that your bulk edit of auto renewals failed. People expect a simple task like that to work, so they click them off and go back their life just to realize later that their auto renews are still on and they've been charged hundreds of dollars to renew domains they no longer want. THIS is how they make thousands a year. And THIS is why they won't let bull autorenew settings work on all of your domains and THIS is why they make it so that they email you later to let you know that the bulk edit didn't work and THIS is why they won't immediately tell you WHY it didn't work and THIS is why they won't reply if you reply to that tech support email ([email protected], the most intuitive email to reply to). Because that way they can keep charging you until you've removed your fucking credit card out of scammy their system. By the time you've finally figured out that they don't do tech support via email to figure out WHY bulk edit of autorenew doesn't work via email they've already tried to charge your card several more times. Seriously. They know the hoops they put users through adds even more money to their pockets. They're aware of all of this.
I don't think it is by design. It is a bad feature they haven't been able to fix. All you need to do is Unselect names that are in expired grace from the bulk select and it works

•••
if I knew this would help u then rest assured I'd have never written it heh
I know right!!!
I did think it could be a trap 😂😂

Last edited:
•••
I don't think it is by design. It is a bad feature they haven't been able to fix. All you need to do is Unselect names that are in expired grace from the bulk select and it works
I get it now but that won't get my $166 back... They profit from this shit, so why would they rush to fix it? Sav is trash, so they probably need the revenue they make from this kind of nonsense...ive never had to wait for an email confirmation for bulk edits on other registrars and if there is an error I expect to get a message explaining why, not some ambiguous "we were unable to perform your bulk edit" so they can keep auto renewing lol... It's not by design but they profit from this shit so why would they rush to fix it?

Why would they admit that this is an elaborate set up to milk 10s of thousands in accidental Renewals every year? "It's you're false for not checking the email to see that your bulk edit to turn off autorenewals didn't work. It's your fault that you emailed support not realizing we don't accept tickets that way"

SCAM!

Last edited:
•••
I get it now but that won't get my $166 back... They profit from this shit, so why would they rush to fix it? Sav is trash, so they probably need the revenue they make from this kind of nonsense...ive never had to wait for an email confirmation for bulk edits on other registrars and if there is an error I expect to get a message explaining why, not some ambiguous "we were unable to perform your bulk edit" so they can keep auto renewing lol... It's not by design but they profit from this shit so why would they rush to fix it?

Why would they admit that this is an elaborate set up to milk 10s of thousands in accidental Renewals every year? "It's you're false for not checking the email to see that your bulk edit to turn off autorenewals didn't work. It's your fault that you emailed support not realizing we don't accept tickets that way"

SCAM!
I don't know. SAV has slow ticket system and is a bit frustrating, but I have never had issues with reversals and stuff. I think lot of things can be solved by being calm and discussing things politely.

•••
I don't know. SAV has slow ticket system and is a bit frustrating, but I have never had issues with reversals and stuff. I think lot of things can be solved by being calm and discussing things politely.

Reversals?? I have no idea what you're talking about. All of this has absolutely nothing, nothing to do with how calm I've been lol

Anyway, I don't recommend Sav, in case anyone hasn't figured that out yet 😂

•••
The HYPE is real on XYZ but in my opinion, it's a bit late to the party now, few months back I bought two one-word XYZ on sav, and sold them for double and triple the initial purchase.

I don't see that being the case anymore XYZ feels a lot like crypto lol

•••
Sav has other bugs too. I had an issue where I couldn't change the price of a BIN for one of my domains. Support offered to manually change it for me but I told them I needed to be able to tweak my prices myself. Eventually they escalated the problem and worked it out.

As far as the site being inuitive and user friendly...lol what? Right now I have 7 active auctions but I can't see which domains of mine are actually up for auction on the My Domains page or the Marketplace page. If I manually go into each of my domain's specific pages, there is a link there to view an auction if it's up for auction. Who has time for that? No idea but it's really, really poor.

•••
A number of 1-word .xyz auctions have also been relisted on Sav in the last week. I guess too many deadbeat high bidders or something?

"The high bidder for the auction of photography.xyz was unable to complete the transaction. Due to this, we have restarted the auction and all bids have been reset. If you are still interested in participating in the auction, please place a new bid before the auction closes in 10 days."

I've received at least a dozen of these e-mails for different xyz domains I was watching.

•••
I say prayer each nite that it was not domainers who paid 4fig for xyz 1worders...even the better ones..cause they fell into hype of one person on earth dngear managing regular 5fig sales.

u guys are so.screwed if.buy xyz at 4fig thinking it's easy 5fig sales

heck u shouldn't even buy 3fig..thinking it's easy 4fig resales

little names like redux.. 60usd bin on np.
it's ok.

everything else well like I said u are in my prayers

•••
Back