IT.COM

Sav.com Embezzling fund even after CTO nick confirm return on written correspondence. Company w/o integrity.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sofarsogood

Impact
In the month of October sav.com has website latency, the same can be verified by other user reviews on truspilot.com. Credit Card charged, but domains not booked. Merchant sav.com said over written correspondence, initiate chargeback with the bank as they can locate transactions.

Later they said the transaction is valid through the mastercard network and membership banks.That means the company has double standards.

In the recent correspondence they have again written over the email that I do not have any active domains in my account + the same domain that they are trying to bill over my account, in the written correspondence they have also said that domains are available to be booked by anyone in the open market.

Company changed the storyline many times. In recent times, they were also selling domains that they claimed to be under my ownership on sedo.com. Later they again changed the story stating that it looks like my account was hacked. If for a moment I assume that I was owing the domain then how and when did they get a License from me to sell those domains on sedo.com?

Their assumption: Sav.com is/are the smartest people on the internet, and the customer the most dumb.

In the recent communication their CTO nick wrote: ()
“Nick (Sav) March 30, 2022 8:24 AM (UTC-05:00)
Hello. I read your Sav review and wanted to look into this personally. I do see that you paid for these domains back in Oct of last year but they are not in your account. I'm going to escalate this to our advanced support team to see what happens and make sure you get a full refund. My sincere apologies in advance. Best Regards, Nick R.CTO, Sav”

drive.google.com/file/d/102YDhgTPsDL0t_kb4k0Xp5ZK5MJkv2z_/view?usp=sharing
ca.trustpilot.com/users/6181b321f320e00016dd07dd

Beyond the above correspondence with Nick, the corporation has stoppeed replying that means they won't refund.

The corporation in which a CTO confirmed the refund, but later denies it. What kind of corporation is this who will trust w/o they showing any integrity?

Whatever I have claimed above I am submitting proof for the same: All 6 PDF here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s1_sjnm4VLJkHDQEpARPp-l0FyUi2Q9x

Merchant is in United Staes, and the Customer in India, which International body can Intervene? I think ICANN do not take domains disputes.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
for most sav is very smooth. no problem

so really most people would never agree with u or support u as they are happy on sav

does that mean sav perfect.. of course not..no registrar perfect

Last edited:
•••
*as they can locate transactions. = as they can't locate transactions.

•••
for most sav is very smooth. no problem

so really most people would never agree with u or support u as they are happy on sav

does that mean sav perfect.. of course not..no registrar perfect
But sir I am suffering. I am also a student that money matters to me. @Nick R

Last edited:
•••
•••
UNAUTHORIZED & FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION ON MY CARD FROM SAV.COM

I just got an unauthorized charge from Sav.com by just placing a bid on Petoza.com ($10.69).. Despite the bad reviews and comments from fellow domainers about Sav.com I decided to try out their auctions and domain service but I’m honestly very disappointed and worried if this is how easy they take unauthorized transactions on your card without you even winning a contest.. now I have been outbidded and scared to make another bid.. I hope this is not some shitty scam but this is definitely a shitty registrar and the worst I’ve ever experienced.

Attachments

• 6983F831-45D1-49A7-8E7F-E1E4B499AC67.png
    6983F831-45D1-49A7-8E7F-E1E4B499AC67.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 74
  • AA192C83-93E8-46C3-89EF-13905AA18897.jpeg
    AA192C83-93E8-46C3-89EF-13905AA18897.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 48
•••
UNAUTHORIZED & FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION ON MY CARD FROM SAV.COM

I just got an unauthorized charge from Sav.com by just placing a bid on Petoza.com ($10.69).. Despite the bad reviews and comments from fellow domainers about Sav.com I decided to try out their auctions and domain service but I’m honestly very disappointed and worried if this is how easy they take unauthorized transactions on your card without you even winning a contest.. now I have been outbidded and scared to make another bid.. I hope this is not some shitty scam but this is definitely a shitty registrar and the worst I’ve ever experienced.
Disappointing. They will loose reputation. @Nick R I have also read reviews where they have embezzled domains and never gave back the domain ownership.

•••
for me, sav is the worst and most dangerous domain registrar around. so many issues!

•••
for me, sav is the worst and most dangerous domain registrar around. so many issues!
Yes and anyone else that thinks this is a joke would get to experience it for himself soon

•••
Hi @sofarsogood, we are sorry for your experience with Sav. When we first were made aware of this issue we assumed that the domains were deleted from your account due to an error on our end, which is why we initially offered a refund. Upon further investigation into your account activity we saw that all domains were either transferred to another user or deleted from your account by the account holder. Under the circumstances, you are no longer eligible for a refund at this time. If you have any questions about your account activity please do not hesitate to reach out to our support.

•••
Hi @sofarsogood, we are sorry for your experience with Sav. When we first were made aware of this issue we assumed that the domains were deleted from your account due to an error on our end, which is why we initially offered a refund. Upon further investigation into your account activity we saw that all domains were either transferred to another user or deleted from your account by the account holder. Under the circumstances, you are no longer eligible for a refund at this time. If you have any questions about your account activity please do not hesitate to reach out to our support.
This is allegation. I never owened any domain, and the same was confied initially when your company asked me to create a chargeback, later you changes story that seems my accountw as hacked and domain transferred to another account. Later you said I do not hold any domains, neither do any domains exists in my account. Your team over email also confirmed that all these domains are available to be booked. You seems to be a scam artist. @Nick R

•••
I think sav has issues to.work out when comes to auctions.

which is why I never use their auctions

it's not an obligation u do so either.

other than auctions. I find their prices and simple and efficient ui to be better than basically all others.

•••
I think sav has issues to.work out when comes to auctions.

which is why I never use their auctions

it's not an obligation u do so either.

other than auctions. I find their prices and simple and efficient ui to be better than basically all others.
Well I never knew about the auctions and already ran into issues.. no wonder you don’t run into issues you don’t use the auction and probably just change nameservers and the rest with sav.com so you don’t fully use it

•••
@Nick R Sav.com is now liasoning with trustpilot.com to delete realistic review with proofs.
Reviews are visible to public domains.

i.ibb.co/VDhV417/screencapture-trustpilot-users-6181b321f320e00016dd07dd-2022-04-09-16-36-28.png

Last edited:
•••
DO you know the meaning of embezzling fund?

I have had refunds from SAV with issues several times.

•••
•••
Back