Dynadot

SAV.com - $5.95 .com Registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I haven't used them yet but I noticed they have .com for $5.95 and are icann accredited.

I noticed another member has been registering names with them.

Anyone have feedback about them?

@twiki Can you share your experience so far?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After communicating with @Nick R , a few emails and calls, the card got charged and the domain is being transferred to the account.
BTW, they are updating this in the near future as this may scare off users.

i like and agree since it sounds like theyre listening

Last edited:
•••
Yeah. they're new, they're slow, but yeah they're listening. So let's be hopeful sav emerges to be a great platform.

•••
Yeah. they're new, they're slow, but yeah they're listening. So let's be hopeful sav emerges to be a great platform.

No matter what they do, wont 'great platform' to me without Paypal. (literally first page)

I know Paypal high fees... Suck it up @Nick R, give timetables, please.

How long is "working on it"? "Godaddy" "working on it"? And Afternic-Sedo when can

Last edited:
•••
Hello All,

We hope everyone is staying healthy and appreciate the great conversation on how we can make Sav better! We are a small business and as you can imagine we have a ToDo list that seems to stretch on forever. I can assure you that we are developing new/revised features as fast as we can although if it's the feature you care most about - it may not seem like it at times. In no particular order, here are answers to everyone’s questions:

It seems like a lot of people are asking for features that we already have. If you ever need helping to find something like 2FA or Bulk Search, just reach out to support or DM me and we will be happy to help.

We are actively working on expanding our search results capability and have pushed improvements over the past few weeks with more coming soon.

Regarding the Bulk search link. You can get it at any time by clicking on the logo to go to the homepage. We will look into adding to a dropdown menu in the header in the future.

Regarding auction payment – We do immediately charge users payment methods when the auction ends. If there is an issue with a payment method and you were the only bidder, feel free to reach out to support and we should be able re-process your payment. We do have the ability to give people longer to pay on our aforementioned ToDo list.

I urge anyone with an issue to please reach out to Sav directly instead of contacting us on NP. We can resolve issues much quicker via support ( as we were able to do with @Abhishek Kumar Jha ) compared to this thread.

•••
Yeah.
I contacted support first and then on namepros.
I called and the sent the email too.

•••
Another thing: If you win an auction and your card could not be charged, then they'll cancel the auction rather than giving the winner time to pay for the order.
What kind of logic is that?
Beware, guys.
I was happy overall with the service and support (though it was bad) but don't think I'll be using sav after this.
@Avijit Roy
My card yesterday went dry, then i got an email from Sav that couple of wins are unpaid and i should provide a valid card within 3 days otherwise they drop the domains to the registry. Then i topped the card up but before i even emailed them they made another try and so the auctions were paid.

•••
@Nick R
it seems your site has a rather serious bug whereby people are denied transdfering domains to you, that are expired. and it only seems to happen for some extensions.. such as io, co... it basically says "domain neeeds to be renewed first"

of course, I call it a bug because I can go to any other of the 15 registrars I Deal with, and for same domain on same day, begin transfer without issues.

can u please check it out. and kindly post here once its fixed so we know.. thanks!!!

•••
@alcy Thanks for pointing that out! We will get that adjusted in and pushed as part of our next code push. I would be resolved by the end of this week

•••
Thanks for all the info!

.com new reg shows $6.99 in the site.

Still this offer price $5.95 works? @NickR

•••
Hi.

Is the site down. Cant access it

•••
Hi.

Is the site down. Cant access it

yes same here
they are probably fixing and updating all the requests
so i am sure when its back online it will be full of new features we wanted ;)

•••
yes same here
they are probably fixing and updating all the requests
so i am sure when its back online it will be full of new features we wanted ;)

Let's hope so :). Thanks for reply

•••
•••
•••
Edit title to $6.95

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Hello All. We did have an issue with the site this morning stemming from a code push yesterday that had to be rolled back. That was done an hour ago and we haven't seen any issues since.

Regarding the .COM price - The thread was started back in Dec of last year when we did have a sale on .com domains going. It does not look like I can edit the title, perhaps a Mod has to do that. Our current pricing can always be seen here: https://www.sav.com/domains

•••
@alcy Thanks for pointing that out! We will get that adjusted in and pushed as part of our next code push. I would be resolved by the end of this week
This has been pushed live!

•••
I bought my first domain at Sav.com 5 days ago and it just came into my account now. I want to immediately transfer it out to Epik because Sav.com does not do Afternic fast transfer, but it is locked until July 10. @Nick R, is it possible to request to have the lock removed?

•••
I bought my first domain at Sav.com 5 days ago and it just came into my account now. I want to immediately transfer it out to Epik because Sav.com does not do Afternic fast transfer, but it is locked until July 10. @Nick R, is it possible to request to have the lock removed?
No , you have to wait at least 60 days. Anyway, afternic fast transfer would not work during this period, even with another registrar.

I see that sav.com catch for them around 800 domains per day. What is happenning if one customer also backorder a domain for him ?
How to be sure that you dont cherry pick ?

•••
How to be sure that you dont cherry pick ?
Not sure if the question is directed to me. I bought a domain from a Sav lander with a BIN price but not from any auction or other venue.

•••
Not sure if the question is directed to me. I bought a domain from a Sav lander with a BIN price but not from any auction or other venue.
no, these questions are for @Nick R

•••
The domain must have been with a different registrar and was transferred out to your sav account automatically, so it ook 5 days maybe.

•••
Hi guys,i just sold a domain i registered with Sav.com at Dan.com. please what is the process of pushing/transferring to the client without waiting for the 60days lock.
Thanks.

•••
Back