Dynadot

priced SalmanBay.com | Salman Bay is in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia | 50 Million Dollars BIN !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
SalmanBay.com
Godaddy
BIN : $ 50,000,000
Escrow.com
Related Links : 1 , 2 : Salman is the name of Saudi Arabia king !!
Also could be brokered !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
That's a ridiculous price point to even consider ... $50M

Why would anyone here pay that much for this name ? If you couldn't sell it to him, why would we buy it ?
please explain your thinking and value to me ... I can get you an L.com domain for - half that - today

•••
That's a ridiculous price point to even consider ... $50M

Why would anyone here pay that much for this name ? If you couldn't sell it to him, why would we buy it ?
please explain your thinking and value to me ... I can get you an L.com domain for - half that - today
First of all Hello ,
Second this is a sell thread not a discussion and if you have any offer please send me a PM.
Third in every industry there are always some exceptions exclude market pricing rules for L , LL , LLL , .... .COMs
Forth I am brokering this name and the owner wants to ask this price but it is negotiable.

Salman Bay is in its development to an extra large economic zone in Saudi Arabia. They want to make a bigger zone similar to Dubai.

Last edited:
•••
First of all Hello ,
Second this is a sell thread not a discussion and if you have any offer please send me a PM.
Third in every industry there are always some exceptions exclude market pricing rules for L , LL , LLL , .... .COMs
Forth I am brokering this name and the owner wants to ask this price but it is negotiable.

Salman Bay is in its development to an extra large economic zone in Saudi Arabia. They want to make a bigger zone similar to Dubai.

Fair enough ... Best wishes

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back