Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

viceroy33

Established Member
Impact
Please give me your thoughts on:

safemail.io

perfect for secure encrypted email service.

I don't seem to have a whole lot of luck getting appraisals here so far, so I have to wonder if my domains suck, or I'm doing something wrong :P

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are several services using this name already, and as data security will be an enormous future topic I think there is definitely a reason to hold this one. The name itself couldn't get any catchier and the .io extension seems to become more and more popular among the startup scene. I like it a lot, best of luck! (y)

•••
There are several services using this name already, and as data security will be an enormous future topic I think there is definitely a reason to hold this one. The name itself couldn't get any catchier and the .io extension seems to become more and more popular among the startup scene. I like it a lot, best of luck! (y)

Thank you for the breakdown! I was thinking down the same line so I'm glad to know I was on the right track.

•••
Any ideas on possible value?

•••
One more try...any other ideas on potential pricing?

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back