Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamonix

Impact
Looking for an appraisal of S3AN.COM
It's SEAN but with a 3 instead of E.
Figured it might be worth something, especially to someone named sean.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try Namebio.com, input pattern C3VC and no result. Might be it can be sold if you reach anyone named as SEAN.

At least for now, it is still not a trend. There are "4" to replace "for" and "2" to replace to in brands like :

2U
Timbuk2
2Wire

4Cn (for China)

There is a footwear brand with logo as AND1, but this is from their jargon "All for one And1 for all". It is not Andi.

Might be later, it will be a trend, who knows.... Nothing impossible in domaining..

Cheers..

•••
Hello,

This pattern sells in general, many reported sales regardless the type of letters.
A low 4 figure range is reachable, set a lander for the domain and try finding other potential customers outside the Sean idea.

Good luck!

•••
Hello,

This pattern sells in general, many reported sales regardless the type of letters.
A low 4 figure range is reachable, set a lander for the domain and try finding other potential customers outside the Sean idea.

Good luck!
Alright, I'll have to figure that all out.
I'm very new to this. Thankyou for your answer.

•••
Try Namebio.com, input pattern C3VC and no result. Might be it can be sold if you reach anyone named as SEAN.

At least for now, it is still not a trend. There are "4" to replace "for" and "2" to replace to in brands like :

2U
Timbuk2
2Wire

4Cn (for China)

There is a footwear brand with logo as AND1, but this is from their jargon "All for one And1 for all". It is not Andi.

Might be later, it will be a trend, who knows.... Nothing impossible in domaining..

Cheers..
No worries, Happy to hold onto it if its not a "trend" right now.
I'll try my best to follow what DN Fuel suggested and then I'll just hold it till I can find someone to buy it or some kind of use for it :)

•••
3 figure range. Sways on novelty. If a "Sean" out there loves it, maybe. Cute, but problematic

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back