domain s e x o s e(.)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondTheDot

Established Member
Impact
I always thought this be a high value domain name. What do you think?

I researched it in the past and it had 207 exact match searches per month back then.

If it is valuable, please advise which venue I can sell it best and what the minimum offer should be.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure it's high value. What does it mean?

•••
sex is English while sexo is Dutch ,Spainish,Russian and Portuguese ... which means SEX in En, i personal think that Sexoxes.com would be better just like Sex.ES or Sexx.Es

Last edited:
•••
4l sexo definitely, or possibly sexos, but with the e I see a hard sell. Maybe a hold for a bit and wait for low xxx.

•••
Well with that information about sex her, that will add the value to it. Maybe mid xxxx.

•••
When I looked it up in the past, 'sexo se' means 'sex her' in Spanish I believe.

'sexo' does not mean sex in Dutch. They simply also use the word 'sex' there. I am not sure about Russian, but it could be in Portuguese and it definitely is in Spanish.

Better yet would then be sexxxes.com. sex.es and sexx.es is not really comparable to the .com. However, they are better indeed if Spain is the target audience. Either way it is an easy to remember name for Spanish people.

Google translate pulls up: "sex if". (Auto detected ~ Portuguese)

Hmm...

Last edited:
•••
When I looked it up in the past, 'sexo se' means 'sex her' in Spanish I believe.

'sexo' does not mean sex in Dutch. They simply also use the word 'sex' there. I am not sure about Russian, but it could be in Portuguese and it definitely is in Spanish.

Better yet would then be sexxxes.com. sex.es and sexx.es is not really comparable to the .com. However, they are better indeed if Spain is the target audience. Either way it is an easy to remember name for Spanish people.
Sexo.nl one sold 100000+USD

•••
Portugal is likely not the best market for it then. Although it can work.

Interesting. Then it is being used as a brandable since 'sexo' is definitely not a Dutch word nor is it in the dictionary. The translation of 'sex' in Dutch is actually 'seks'.

It certainly means that it does have decent value.
yeah,Seks.nl sold 100000 +usd in the past ,im so sorry for making such stupid mistake, seks is Dutch , Russian

Last edited:
•••
Sexo or Sexos would be an easy decision, both great. Not as keen on adding the "e" here, personally. Take offers, hope you catch a bid

•••
That would be "sexo ella“ NOT "sexo se".

Sexo se could translate to “sex I know“ in Spanish but the correct way to phrase it should be “de sexo sé“ which translates to “I know about sex“.

I don't see a lot of value in your domain. I'd put a low to mid xxx BIN and forget about it. Good luck!

•••

sex is English while sexo is Dutch ,Spainish,Russian and Portuguese ... which means SEX in En

i personal think that Sexoxes.com would be better just like Sex.ES or Sexx.Es

•••
4l sexo definitely, or possibly sexos, but with the e I see a hard sell. Maybe a hold for a bit and wait for low xxx.

I see. I won't drop this one anytime soon.
Well with that information about sex her, that will add the value to it. Maybe mid xxxx.
Good to know. Thank you!

•••
Google translate pulls up: "sex if". (Auto detected ~ Portuguese)
Portugal is likely not the best market for it then. Although it can work.

Sexo.nl one sold 100000+USD
Interesting. Then it is being used as a brandable since 'sexo' is definitely not a Dutch word nor is it in the dictionary. The translation of 'sex' in Dutch is actually 'seks'.

It certainly means that it does have decent value.

Last edited:
•••
yeah,Seks.nl sold 100000 +usd in the past ,im so sorry for making such stupid mistake, seks is Dutch , Russian
That makes more sense then. Now worries, and thanks for your contribution.

Sexo or Sexos would be an easy decision, both great. Not as keen on adding the "e" here, personally. Take offers, hope you catch a bid
Alright! I will set up the for sale lander soon.

That would be "sexo ella“ NOT "sexo se".

Sexo se could translate to “sex I know“ in Spanish but the correct way to phrase it should be “de sexo sé“ which translates to “I know about sex“.

I don't see a lot of value in your domain. I'd put a low to mid xxx BIN and forget about it. Good luck!
Thanks very much for this clarification. I will start with taking offers for the next several years and do the BIN option after that. With 207 exact match searches per month - if that is still accurate today - that is about 5k visits on the lander.

Or I may decide to throw up a Spanish sex related affiliate offer on it at some point.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back