Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloCristiano

Easy to read and remember premium domainsEstablished Member
Impact
Word RUBEU is used as a name with a strong personality
Please what do you think of this name, with what type of business can it be associated?
Very easy to remember and has 5L
The domain name is 17 years old.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Selling it to a "Rubeu" is the only play here (personal branding). Hunt one down, take an offer. IMO

•••
Hello, I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your message, can you be a little more detailed? Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Hello, I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your message, can you be a little more detailed? Thank you
The word "Rubeu" is a name as you said, and you likely need to sell it to someone called this. This person might use this name for a self employed business, or as a freelancer. This is probably your best chance, if you are to make a sale

•••
One question, (first of all, thanks for your advice)... To whom can I show my domain names so that they can tell me more or less at first sight..., which domains would be good to sell Thanks

•••
The word "Rubeu" is a name as you said, and you likely need to sell it to someone called this. This person might use this name for a self employed business, or as a freelancer. This is probably your best chance, if you are to make a sale
One question, (first of all, thanks for your advice)... To whom can I show my domain names so that they can tell me more or less at first sight..., which domains would be good to sell Thanks

•••
You can DM me, if you want me to share my little opinion. Happy to share it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back