IT.COM

discuss .RS Showcase and discussion

NameSilo
Watch
Here we go!

The .RS extension stands for Serbia, Europe.

It is mostly being used for domain hacks (answe.rs being the highest sale at $20k from what I remember) but it also means life in chinese.

The lowest registration fee I found is at Plus.rs (no english site but works well with google translate) and it costs 1920 Dinar which is about $17 per registration. But there are other local sites (in English) which cost just above $20.

There are still a lot of available short domains, numbers and letters and from what I understood there is no restriction whatsoever for registering or transferring a domain (no wait time to tranfer, can be same day as regged).

Besides two domain hacks transfe(.)rs and tracto(.)rs I just registered a few short domains:

28(.)rs
38(.)rs
58(.)rs
68(.)rs
78(.)rs
98(.).rs
222(.)rs
678(.)rs
8888(.)rs

bj(.)rs
sz(.)rs
gz(.)rs

So what do you have?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No LL and NN available. cf.rs , 42.rs and ty.rs are expired and will be deleted soon but already are backordered...

yc.rs , jd.rs , pv.rs will be deleted in next 3 weeks ( if not renewed)

•••
•••
42.rs available for backorder - will be deleted tonight

•••
ghostbuste.rs is available for registration

•••
Now that song will be ringing in my head the rest of the day : smile :

•••
If someone has .rs domains with good PA/DA/TF/CF metrics, PM me!

•••
teenage.rs available for backorder - will be deleted in next 3 days

•••
yo.rs , lo.rs , dw.rs will be deleted in next few days ( if not renewed)

backorder here:

•••
New .rs transfer procedure:

1) old provider: Ask for EPP code.
2) new provider: start transfer with EPP code.
3) You will get an email to the domain admin email address . Click on the link in the email and authorise the transfer.
4) Transfer is complete.

.RS transfer is free

•••
New .rs transfer procedure:

1) old provider: Ask for EPP code.
2) new provider: start transfer with EPP code.
3) You will get an email to the domain admin email address . Click on the link in the email and authorise the transfer.
4) Transfer is complete.

.RS transfer is free

pushing to another user is super easy and free too right? or u need to be emailed about it?

•••
can someone here say what is the cheapest place to transfer .rs to? I am currently with ISTANCO and the $27 renewal price is exagarated. compared to things like .al for example...

thanks!

•••
can someone here say what is the cheapest place to transfer .rs to? I am currently with ISTANCO and the $27 renewal price is exagarated. compared to things like .al for example...

thanks!

From today onwards, use the discount code " namepros30 " to save 30% on .rs domains ( .rs registrations and renewals - just 16.94 € with the discount code ).

The promo code has no expiration date - exclusively for Namepros members only!
www.istanco.com

•••
From today onwards, use the discount code " namepros30 " to save 30% on .rs domains ( .rs registrations and renewals - just 16.94 € with the discount code ).

The promo code has no expiration date - exclusively for Namepros members only!
www.istanco.com

thanks... its been a while I checked the prices of RS renewals you had before.. but with what you just said they'd be adding up to ~22EUR without the code.

may I aks you to confrim my memory and those were indeed the prices you had all along before any codes, or whether the regular pries have gone up in say the last year?

do you know after all fees and taxes and this promo what it costs to renew one .rs domain then in usd? like $18USD?

thanks a lot!

Last edited:
•••
thanks... its been a while I checked the prices of RS renewals you had before.. but with what you just said they'd be adding up to ~22EUR without the code.

may I aks you to confrim my memory and those were indeed the prices you had all along before any codes, or whether the regular pries have gone up in say the last year?

do you know after all fees and taxes and this promo what it costs to renew one .rs domain then in usd? like $18USD?

thanks a lot!

The price without promo code was always 24.2EUR. With the promo code ( namepros30 ) is just 16.94 EUR ( about $18 )

•••
The price without promo code was always 24.2EUR. With the promo code ( namepros30 ) is just 16.94 EUR ( about $18 )

ok thanks!

so I thnk it's about same as on some promo reg you offered last year to all here.. when still some LL domains were available.

I think you also charge tax. but I think 18$ per domain renewal/reg includes all fees and taxes.

tnx for promo code.

•••
•••
.RS Transfer promotion:

Transfer a .rs domain to istanco for Free and then renew it for only 12.8 EUR.

Please, use the discount code " transfer " and don't forget that the transfer procedure is now very simple with the EPP code ( like .com)

•••
.RS Transfer promotion:

Transfer a .rs domain to istanco for Free and then renew it for only 12.8 EUR.

Please, use the discount code " transfer " and don't forget that the transfer procedure is now very simple with the EPP code ( like .com)

is this 12.8 eur price apply to people who have alrady domains there and want to renew? is there a code?

if not a match, then can you match it also for existing clientS? thanks!!

•••
Here is the list of some available .rs domain names. Many have already been registered!

runescape.rs
9999.rs
bookselle.rs
drinke.rs
appea.rs
ministe.rs
shoulde.rs
occu.rs
shareholde.rs
prisone.rs
passenge.rs
secto.rs
councillo.rs
practitione.rs
youngste.rs
corne.rs
dange.rs
barrie.rs
honou.rs
pensione.rs
chambe.rs
offende.rs
credito.rs
holde.rs
indicato.rs
organise.rs
paramete.rs
schola.rs

The full list >>

•••
I know of 1 good one that is available. (Domain hack) I'm probably going to register it tomorrow. Not sure yet.

•••
Alright. I just picked up...

liquors.jpg

•••
euro . rs
holde . rs
passenge . rs

are available

.rs registrations and renewals - just 16.94 € with discount code " namepros30 "

Last edited:
•••
•••
good price on few of my NN.rs

03.rs
04.rs
05.rs
46.rs
47.rs

pm if intersted.

•••
@Noe, how hard is it to transfer ownership of .RS domains? Is it as simple as an authorization code now?
Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back