IT.COM

discuss .RS Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Here we go!

The .RS extension stands for Serbia, Europe.

It is mostly being used for domain hacks (answe.rs being the highest sale at $20k from what I remember) but it also means life in chinese.

The lowest registration fee I found is at Plus.rs (no english site but works well with google translate) and it costs 1920 Dinar which is about $17 per registration. But there are other local sites (in English) which cost just above $20.

There are still a lot of available short domains, numbers and letters and from what I understood there is no restriction whatsoever for registering or transferring a domain (no wait time to tranfer, can be same day as regged).

Besides two domain hacks transfe(.)rs and tracto(.)rs I just registered a few short domains:

28(.)rs
38(.)rs
58(.)rs
68(.)rs
78(.)rs
98(.).rs
222(.)rs
678(.)rs
8888(.)rs

bj(.)rs
sz(.)rs
gz(.)rs

So what do you have?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Does it allow push? I know most of rs sold on Sedo and Some Flippa

•••
Anybody knows if you can transfer immediately after registering it?

•••
@MedLuck888 I was told by support (plus.rs) that you can push/transfer right away, no waiting period.

•••
BTW @Noe - it's not nice of you charging for services that are normally free... such as owner change.
And it's also not nice that you didn't reply when people asked you about this on the thread and the info about this is not so easy to find on your site. Looks hidden on purpose and this makes your entire platform look shady in my eyes.

Now I managed to reg a few domains with your platform before knowing the "catch" but I'm specifically negociating a transfer somewhere else because of your owner change fee.
For me "registrars" that charge these kind of fees are not serious enough to stay with them.

•••
@JackChan

Yes you can push the domain to the new user within our system. You only need to open a ticket. Domain pushing is allways FREE

•••
@hugegrowth

Yes, it is ok to park and list for sale .rs domains. Auction sites is OK too.

•••
I own Vaporize(.)rs. Bought it last year without knowing the re-newel cost ($100 @ instra.com) :xf.eek:

•••
@MedLuck888

You can transfer immediately after registering it. there is no waiting period.

•••
@Noe
The attached screenshot is taken from your website.
If domain push is free perhaps you should update the site too.
Otherwise you will have comments like post #55. And he's generally right. ;)

Attachments

• .rs.PNG
    .rs.PNG
    26.4 KB · Views: 73
•••
I own Vaporize(.)rs. Bought it last year without knowing the re-newel cost ($100 @ instra.com) :xf.eek:
I remember the auction. Transfer it right away from Instra :lookaround:

•••
@domainivate

If you are not satisfied with the renewal price (instra) -you can always initiate the transfer. Usually it is enough to contact the current registrar and inform them of the transfer of your domain. Of course, before that it is necessary to order the transfer at the registrar of your choice.

Transfer fee is the same as for registration / renewal and include an extra year of registration or can be free ( without 1 additional year - renewal fee )

•••
@domainivate

If you are not satisfied with the renewal price (instra) -you can always initiate the transfer. Usually it is enough to contact the current registrar and inform them of the transfer of your domain. Of course, before that it is necessary to order the transfer at the registrar of your choice.

Transfer fee is the same as for registration / renewal and include an extra year of registration or can be free ( without 1 additional year - renewal fee )

I have just opened an account with Instanco and have started the transfer. Thanks @Noe :)

•••
Why there is a fee charge of owner change when you said PUSH us free?

Owner change = Transfer out of registrar?

Please clarify for everyone

•••
thanks for the help @Noe

grabbed zb, translates to live, zb rs = live life

zb.org sold for over 10k in 2015
zb.biz sold for 2500+ in 2015
both to Chinese buyers through Sedo.

•••
•••
Why there is a fee charge of owner change when you said PUSH us free?

Owner change = Transfer out of registrar?

Please clarify for everyone

Ok. I will explain :)
RNIDS charge (5eur - 7eur depends on reseller) that amount from them (resellers) and if we don't pay they will loose money. Simply as that. We pay to resellers and than, they pay to the RNIDS.

There is no classic account change/push but owner change works like account change. Same principe is here in Germany (Strato, UnitedDomains-de... ) All you need is so called - Letter of Consent. (see attachment)
No big deal really.

Attachments

• Domain Registrant Change.pdf
    221.4 KB · Views: 86
•••
Push is free but push does not include the change of owner.

You can not change the owner through transfer procedure or domain pushing.

When you do push or transfer the domain - owner data remain the same.

According to RNIDS's .rs General Terms and Conditions, changing the owner of domain is part of special procedure, which is described in detail in next link: https://www.rnids.rs/registar_dokumenata/2014_05_31-general_terms-domain_registration.pdf - Article 18.

.RS Domain Registrant Change – Letter of Consent must be filled to start the procedure

Payment for changing the owner is not hidden, and that is not our commission, but the registry (RDNIS) fee.

We don't like the rule too much, because it complicates our business, but unfortunately, it can't be avoided.

Also, you can always do push the domain to new user, before the change of owner, and then let the new owner to order and pay fee for that change :)

•••
Below the updated list of remaining LL.RS.
Not that many left. Probably the list will stop being valid in a few minutes.
Considering the rate they're going at we will probably have buyout soon...
I took what I needed. The rest is contribution to the community :)
Remember @Noe 's discount coupon:
namepros48 - valid for .rs reg. at istanco.com

//list begin//
jb.rs
jc.rs
qc.rs
qd.rs
oe.rs
qe.rs
af.rs
jf.rs
qf.rs
jq.rs
qg.rs
eh.rs
ih.rs
jh.rs
oh.rs
gi.rs
ji.rs
qi.rs
aj.rs
gj.rs
hj.rs
ij.rs
kj.rs
lj.rs
oj.rs
pj.rs
sj.rs
gk.rs
qm.rs
jn.rs
kn.rs
qn.rs
jo.rs
qo.rs
bq.rs
dq.rs
fq.rs
gq.rs
jd.rs
kq.rs
mq.rs
nq.rs
oq.rs
tq.rs
kr.rs
qs.rs
au.rs
gu.rs
iu.rs
qu.rs
ov.rs
ew.rs
ow.rs
bx.rs
kx.rs
gy.rs
iy.rs
jy.rs
oy.rs
qy.rs
fz.rs
jz.rs
kz.rs
qz.rs
zn.rs
yf.rs
zf.rs
xb.rs
yb.rs
uo.rs
wg.rs
xg.rs
yg.rs
ut.rs
xc.rs
uh.rs
vh.rs
yh.rs
zh.rs
vu.rs
ud.rs
yd.rs
uq.rs
vq.rs
xq.rs
yq.rs
zq.rs
wi.rs
yi.rs
uj.rs
vj.rs
yj.rs
uw.rs
xk.rs
yk.rs
xv.rs
yv.rs
yl.rs
zl.rs
uy.rs
vy.rs
yt.rs
zt.rs
xw.rs
yw.rs
xm.rs
ym.rs
wz.rs
yz.rs
zu.rs
//list end//

Have fun.
@Noe - you should give me some commission after this - there are going to be a few regs. :D

•••
Thanks. Took:

jn.rs (also hack for Juniors)
af.rs (also hack for affairs)
ih.rs
eh.rs

•••
•••
It charging PDV @ 20.00% ?? anyone know about this??

•••
PDV should not be charged, actually, to foreign clients, as it is an internal country tax... Hopefully it goes away for renewals...

•••
it charge $33 if I register more than 10 domains .. anyway to solve this?? @Noe

•••
PDV should not be charged, actually, to foreign clients, as it is an internal country tax... Hopefully it goes away for renewals...
@Noe is this correct?

•••
Back