IT.COM

discuss .RS Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Here we go!

The .RS extension stands for Serbia, Europe.

It is mostly being used for domain hacks (answe.rs being the highest sale at $20k from what I remember) but it also means life in chinese.

The lowest registration fee I found is at Plus.rs (no english site but works well with google translate) and it costs 1920 Dinar which is about $17 per registration. But there are other local sites (in English) which cost just above $20.

There are still a lot of available short domains, numbers and letters and from what I understood there is no restriction whatsoever for registering or transferring a domain (no wait time to tranfer, can be same day as regged).

Besides two domain hacks transfe(.)rs and tracto(.)rs I just registered a few short domains:

28(.)rs
38(.)rs
58(.)rs
68(.)rs
78(.)rs
98(.).rs
222(.)rs
678(.)rs
8888(.)rs

bj(.)rs
sz(.)rs
gz(.)rs

So what do you have?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is list of all available NN:

02.rs
03.rs
04.rs
05.rs
06.rs
08.rs
09.rs

43.rs
45.rs
46.rs
47.rs
48.rs

30% off for 48 hours - promo code: "namepros48" - www.istanco.com
paypal accepted

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is what I found at one registrar:

The owner of a .RS domain can be anyone but the administration contact will need to be a Serbian individual or company if the owner has no connection to Serbia.

Non Serbian applicants can use our agency service to meet the administration contact restrictions.

Doesn't look like a lot of the major registrars carry .RS, and the ones that do it is around $100 fee. Some offer to provide a Serbian admin contact, which you need to have.

That is not valid anymore, that registrar is ripping you off.:lookaround:

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
@alcy
did you typed correctly? " namepros48 " (without quotes) ( valid only for .rs )

•••
@alcy

ok coupon works! I had some other extensions non rs in cart and did not notice discount! thanksd for yoru help on this! looks like the man lived up to his word!

any chance to give coupon for stuff like MK??? or even .al on your site??? or this is beyond yuor jurisdiction!

•••
•••
Pretty interesting stuff, grabbed 08

•••
registered Indian.rs (Indian Rupees) + some NN and LL

•••
Half of the same list is with me :)
Thank you for sharing

•••
I think all the English + Chinese premium LL.RS are gone.

•••
2 character domains are always nice, right? :rolleyes:

•••
I created this list 20 hrs before... may few gone.

just helping somone to find the available ;)

Attachments

• available_rs.txt
    661 bytes · Views: 75
•••
Ahhhhh I've seen this late.

Anyone want to flip a few nn and ll for a quick profit? Shoot me a pm :)

•••
Just regged Wholesale.rs, Investing.rs, Loans.rs!

•••
@alcy

Is there URL forwarding at Istanco?

Also is it easy to push a domain in Istanco? or else how does .rs domain transfer work?

•••
There are still LL available.

I took HG and HZ, registered at Istanco.

Is it ok to park and list for sale .rs domains at Sedo or DNS?

•••
There are still LL available.

I took HG and HZ, registered at Istanco.

Is it ok to park and list for sale .rs domains at Sedo or DNS?

park not problem
problem might be getting them on some auction sites
will check

•••
If more registrars start offering .rs it should pick up for short and quality domains. Seem lots available in .rs right now for short and one word domains.

•••
•••
Sea()rs just sold for $1k on sedo, who sold that? :D

•••
•••
no that I care much for estibot or sedo domain valuations.. but today with a 2L .rs doamin I regged last nite, I got my first sedo evalution that says:

>10,000$

this means nothing to me. it's just that it's a first. so got me curious how sedo's algorithm works.. or is this common for 2L domains? anyone else got this when adding an .rs to sedo?

the domain ijn question was:

vi.rs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back