IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone see any value in RobotPimp.com?

Well, my analysis would go something like this...

1) "Pimp" weak as a kw in general: Adult (limits value), almost all sales within last 2 years in $100-300 range;

2) As an "Adult robot" play: We know that "the sexbots are coming," and one brothel has already been established catering to those who enjoy this kind of 'kink', but probably looking at 10-15 year time horizon and a lot of technical leaps in ai, batteries and materials, before this becomes a real "thing";

3) So a 10-year hold (renewal cost $80-$100) name (plus acquisition cost) with a potential aftermarket pull of around $300? Seems to me like there are a lot of other better "bot" names, with a higher potential upside, you might want to take a punt on...

4) Disclaimer: I myself am holding AdultBots, NastyBot and RoboGF just in case the sexbot market does blow up, I just think it's an extreme long shot... As always, JMHO...

All the above said, I wish you GL with your name! (y)

Last edited:
•••
TextArt_180616153428.png

•••
•••
Thanks NamesBond. Agree that this is most likely isn't a good investment. But, I live in Nevada and it looks like the real brothels might be closed down soon. If that happens then I can see them moving to the robot ones.

•••
•••
Appearing on DNjournal, a little "Robo" sale (Not mine):

robocare.com $2,149

Congrats to Buyer and Seller... (And, personally, I think Buyer got a fantastic deal on this super name! :xf.wink:)

I think buyer is a reseller.....

•••
AiHumanoids.com
5gHumanoid.com

•••
LittleRobot.com
2,001 USD
DropCatch

Not my sale

•••
Speaking of Drop-catching, last night I caught FastRobots.Com & DualBot.Com.

•••
Acquired this one some years ago:
TheRobo.com

Brian

•••
•••
BuyRobo.com

JustRobot.com

RoboVehicle.com
RoboCompany.com

RoboticCars.com

•••
•••
RoboAudio.com
Robotonics.com
Robopoly.com

and unfortunately i got MoboCare.com

•••
•••
•••
Recently I sold Botnetic via BrandBucket - $1 Godaddy Handreg from 2014

•••
•••
•••
Recently I sold Botnetic via BrandBucket - $1 Godaddy Handreg from 2014

Congrats on your "bot" sale! - Can you share sales price or range?

•••
Bostonrobot.com
Programmablerobotics.Com
Roboticshumanoid.Com
Vacuumrobotreview.com

•••
Bostonrobot.com
Programmablerobotics.Com
Roboticshumanoid.Com
Vacuumrobotreview.com

@BuyDomains.site, honestly, I don't see much value in the later three of your names because of length, word order, spelling-difficulty, etc. (JMHO, of course...) This said, I think you have a winner in BostonRobot... I think there will definitely be a market developing for geo+bot/geo+robot... It seems natural to me that folks will want to offer geo-based robot sale and/or repairs or other services. Also, it doesn't hurt that Boston is a robotics-hub, with a lot of major players in the area!

In any event, here's wishing you :xf.wink:GL with all your "bot" names...

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back