IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Read a good article about Robots today...

Will robots take your job? These jobs may be automated in the future...
A new website hopes to answer a question in the mindsof many people -- "Will my job be automated?"

If youre a priest, podiatrist, dentist, or photographer, you can expect to stay employed, according to the site. If youre a technical writer, taxi cab driver, or accountant, you might want to start retraining.

Willrobotstakemyjob.com was created by a developer and graphic designer, Mubashar Iqbal and Dimitar Raykov respectively, whod read a paper by a pair of Oxford economists whoset out topredict which jobs were most likely to be automated in the future. Iqbal and Raykov decided to make the results ofthe paper more accessible.

That's one heck of a long domain name they used! :)

Read the full story..http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/05...ob-these-jobs-may-be-automated-in-future.html

Way back in 2013 former Vice President Al Gore had this to say about the phenomenon of People losing jobs to robots....

Al Gore shares views on future, 'The Future'

On rampant mechanization: He is concerned with what he calls β€œrobosourcing” β€” replacing workers with robots. It’s something he considers a bigger danger to the workforce than outsourcing. β€œUnlike earlier technological changes that created new jobs β€” albeit, ones that required learning new skills β€” robosourcing eliminates jobs,” he said.

(e.g. Robosourcing is the new "outsourcing"...)

Hence:
robotsourcing / com
robosourcing / com ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
One day Robots will rule this god forsaken planet

•••
•••
•••
•••
CosmosRobot(s).com
CombinedRobot(s).com

•••
•••
Shimbot
Ewebot
TikTokBot
(com)

•••
Shimbot
Ewebot
TikTokBot
(com)

JMHO, but I would encourage you to think very carefully about the business case for your bot names if you're interested in reselling... For instance, no doubt there will be bots to assist with domesticated animals - e.g. CowBot / HorseBot / SheepBot or even AniBot/AnimalBot/VetBot - But kw like "Ewe" (assuming you are referencing the animal...) has virtually no historical sales history so simply appending a "bot" to the name is unlikely to result in a meaningful sale. Similarly, "TikTok" if you check namebio has no previous sale history to mention... (Point being, if you can't find a strong kw and sensible kw to attach to +bot, I would take a look at drops or perhaps the aftermarket instead... JMHO...;))

•••
JMHO, but I would encourage you to think very carefully about the business case for your bot names if you're interested in reselling... For instance, no doubt there will be bots to assist with domesticated animals - e.g. CowBot / HorseBot / SheepBot or even AniBot/AnimalBot/VetBot - But kw like "Ewe" (assuming you are referencing the animal...) has virtually no historical sales history so simply appending a "bot" to the name is unlikely to result in a meaningful sale. Similarly, "TikTok" if you check namebio has no previous sale history to mention... (Point being, if you can't find a strong kw and sensible kw to attach to +bot, I would take a look at drops or perhaps the aftermarket instead... JMHO...;))

You're right. They are more fun names or brandables I think. TikTokBot is from the wizard of oz and one of the first ever robots. (Book is in public domain) ewebot sounds like youbot, and shimbot is because many robots don't have an obvious gender. She + him = shim

I agree with you that they don't really have an obvious business use and might not sell, but they are fun and you have to have some fun!

•••
Some of our robot domains would make good titles for cartoon shows on Saturday mornings:
RobotKittens.com
RobotBears.com
DancingRobot.com
RobotDisco.com
DrunkRobot.com
KittenRobot.com
RobotCat.com
RobotBrothers.com
RobotBabies.com
RobotBuddies.com
RoboticWarrior.com
RoboticWarriors.com
X-Robots.com
RobotCircus.com
RoboticTiger.com
RoboHorse.com
RobotShow.com
TheRobotGuys.com
RobotLeague.com
MyRobotDog.com
Robot-Man.com

And so on

•••
Some of our robot domains would make good titles for cartoon shows on Saturday mornings:
RobotKittens.com
RobotBears.com
DancingRobot.com
RobotDisco.com
DrunkRobot.com
KittenRobot.com
RobotCat.com
RobotBrothers.com
RobotBabies.com
RobotBuddies.com
RoboticWarrior.com
RoboticWarriors.com
X-Robots.com
RobotCircus.com
RoboticTiger.com
RoboHorse.com
RobotShow.com
TheRobotGuys.com
RobotLeague.com
MyRobotDog.com
Robot-Man.com

And so on
RobotShow would be my favorite, I imagine an expo of some sort. Not too sure how drunkrobot will get sold? I don't mind TheRobotGuys Here in Australia we have an appliance store called The Good Guys so I see this as a store a bit further down the road

•••
If I don't sell it I might commit RobotSuicide.com

•••
•••
Saw on DNJ today

QuizBot.com
$4,800
Sedo

•••
•••
•••

You had a similar name didn't you?

I have a few similar probably like yourself! it sold for a good price in my opinion!

Last edited:
•••
I have a few similar probably like yourself! it sold for a good price in my opinion!

It was a nice sale!

My robo folio is small and insignificant but i do believe in this term Robo+keyword
Can and will work greatly with many good keywords.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back