Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the keyword + bot is better because it describes what the bot is doing/providing.

Still got BotShop keith?

Also gold+bot and my+bot doesn't exactly describe what a bot is doing?

Last edited:
•••
Still got BotShop keith?

Yup still got it and they both describe something specific. The offers for MyBot have been plentiful. I just say $1 million and move on.

•••
Yup still got it and they both describe something specific.

The bot is gold and the bot is mine :)

At least your letting everyone know "what the bot is doing/providing" hey....lol

"I just say $1 million and move on" ....domainers don't have that kind of money to spend mate!

Last edited:
•••
"I just say $1 million and move on" ....domainers don't have that kind of money to spend mate!
Not going to sell to a domainer. These are enduser names

•••
Robotonics.com

Dont know if renew it

•••
bot.tech, godaddy changed it to premium

•••
•••
Hi all,

I'm New to the domain world, I have been reading, leaning and buying. He are a few of my robots/bot. Welcome feedback

robot500.com
robot700.com
robot900.com
robot200.com
robot4000.com
robot5000.com
robot20.com
robotmeals.com
r-o-b-o-t-1.com
i-r-o-b-o-t.com
x-r-o-b-o-t.com
robot300.com
robot600.com
robot2020.com
robot6000.com
robot8000.com
robot7000.com
robotrosie.com
robothousecleaner.com
Bot000.com
robotsolider.com
robotsoliders.com

robotsales.xyz

BOT000.COM.AU
BOT1.COM.AU
BOT2.COM.AU
BOT3.COM.AU
BOT4.COM.AU
BOT5.COM.AU
ACCOUNTANTBOT.COM.AU
BANKERBOT.COM.AU
HRBOT.COM.AU
QUICKBOT.COM.AU
TAXBOT.COM.AU

•••
Hi all,

I'm New to the domain world, I have been reading, leaning and buying. He are a few of my robots/bot. Welcome feedback

robot500.com
robot700.com
robot900.com
robot200.com
robot4000.com
robot5000.com
robot20.com
robotmeals.com
r-o-b-o-t-1.com
i-r-o-b-o-t.com
x-r-o-b-o-t.com
robot300.com
robot600.com
robot2020.com
robot6000.com
robot8000.com
robot7000.com
robotrosie.com
robothousecleaner.com
Bot000.com
robotsolider.com
robotsoliders.com

robotsales.xyz

BOT000.COM.AU
BOT1.COM.AU
BOT2.COM.AU
BOT3.COM.AU
BOT4.COM.AU
BOT5.COM.AU
ACCOUNTANTBOT.COM.AU
BANKERBOT.COM.AU
HRBOT.COM.AU
QUICKBOT.COM.AU
TAXBOT.COM.AU
Welcome, I would grace delete the hyphen names if I was you, as for the Aussie names it's hard enough to sell a good exact match name let alone names and numbers domains, plus there is a Cor fee (change or registrant) if the buyer is not Australian they may hit a hurdle for not having a A.B.N (Australian business number) I used to have robothire.com.au but got sick of holding it for about 4 years and let it drop from memory. As i drove along today I did see a website address for robotpoolcleaning.com.au so I guess the house cleaner name you have may be my choice from your list, good luck

•••
•••
Sell it to goldfinger

20170516_061333.png

•••

Quite a few sites use *bot as if it was *finder or *expert - something that finds or advises on the keyword.

Check out finbot.com - established site for financial data. In fact the image on the front page today is a piece of gold and the legend says "Data is the new gold".

•••
Quite a few sites use *bot as if it was *finder or *expert - something that finds or advises on the keyword.

Check out finbot.com - established site for financial data. In fact the image on the front page today is a piece of gold and the legend says "Data is the new gold".

I understand the bot name coming after a keyword and before the bot word!

If it is a bot on its own then i would definitely use keyword+bot, if it's a group of bots say 100 different bots for different uses then like everything i would go for botworld, botmall, botland etc etc

https://blog.kik.com/2016/04/05/introducing-the-bot-shop/

They have 275 million users!

They also own the trademark!

This is no different than any other niche Keyword+bot and bot+keyword.........if your opening a shop with lots of bots then it's bot+keyword and a single bot with a descriptive keyword first for the later one!

•••
Just received this email, which I assume is one of those domain valuation scams.

Anyone else received a similar email for their robot names?

I am contacting you on behalf of Mr. Dean, our Vice President of Research regarding your domain entities; HUMANOIDROBOT.XYZ, and HUMANOIDROBOTS.XYZ. Our facility focuses on the quantitative kinetic characterization of reaction networks in a variety of systems of practical importance. Our research efforts have achieved advanced breakthroughs in the field of outdoor robotics applications. You would be helping us out a great deal by allowing us to acquire these domains to help advance our field of science, and sculpt the future of resource exploration, extraction, production, and utilization via robotics technologies. I have been authorized to offer you $3,500 for each of these domain names; $7,000 for both domains. These funds are available immediately. Our facility will not allocate more than this amount for those domain names. Thank you for considering our offer. I hope to hear back from you soon. If our offer is agreeable, upon completion of acquisition of these domain names, please advise your preferred payment method for these domain names. Thank you.
Regards,
Cynthia Norrgran

[email protected]

•••
Just received this email, which I assume is one of those domain valuation scams.

Anyone else received a similar email for their robot names?

I am contacting you on behalf of Mr. Dean, our Vice President of Research regarding your domain entities; HUMANOIDROBOT.XYZ, and HUMANOIDROBOTS.XYZ. Our facility focuses on the quantitative kinetic characterization of reaction networks in a variety of systems of practical importance. Our research efforts have achieved advanced breakthroughs in the field of outdoor robotics applications. You would be helping us out a great deal by allowing us to acquire these domains to help advance our field of science, and sculpt the future of resource exploration, extraction, production, and utilization via robotics technologies. I have been authorized to offer you $3,500 for each of these domain names; $7,000 for both domains. These funds are available immediately. Our facility will not allocate more than this amount for those domain names. Thank you for considering our offer. I hope to hear back from you soon. If our offer is agreeable, upon completion of acquisition of these domain names, please advise your preferred payment method for these domain names. Thank you.
Regards,
Cynthia Norrgran

[email protected]

I received one of these as well today. Two domains both being bot names and XYZ. I own one of them that is mentioned in the email. The numbers and text is exactly the same so I am pretty sure this is some scam etc.

•••
•••
Artificial Intelligent Robot.com (AI Robot)

•••
•••
•••
•••
ifembot.com

I was watching Austin Powers (Fembots)and it hit me. Surprised it was available.The original Fembots were female robots built to take down The Bionic Woman.

•••
AIShoppingAssistant

Meet ShopBot, eBay’s New AI Shopping Assistant

•••
Read a good article about Robots today...

Will robots take your job? These jobs may be automated in the future...
A new website hopes to answer a question in the mindsof many people -- "Will my job be automated?"

If youre a priest, podiatrist, dentist, or photographer, you can expect to stay employed, according to the site. If youre a technical writer, taxi cab driver, or accountant, you might want to start retraining.

Willrobotstakemyjob.com was created by a developer and graphic designer, Mubashar Iqbal and Dimitar Raykov respectively, whod read a paper by a pair of Oxford economists whoset out topredict which jobs were most likely to be automated in the future. Iqbal and Raykov decided to make the results ofthe paper more accessible.

That's one heck of a long domain name they used! :)

Read the full story..http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/05...ob-these-jobs-may-be-automated-in-future.html

•••
Read a good article about Robots today...

Will robots take your job? These jobs may be automated in the future...
A new website hopes to answer a question in the mindsof many people -- "Will my job be automated?"

If youre a priest, podiatrist, dentist, or photographer, you can expect to stay employed, according to the site. If youre a technical writer, taxi cab driver, or accountant, you might want to start retraining.

Willrobotstakemyjob.com was created by a developer and graphic designer, Mubashar Iqbal and Dimitar Raykov respectively, whod read a paper by a pair of Oxford economists whoset out topredict which jobs were most likely to be automated in the future. Iqbal and Raykov decided to make the results ofthe paper more accessible.

That's one heck of a long domain name they used! :)

Read the full story..http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/05...ob-these-jobs-may-be-automated-in-future.html

I assume there's already automated bot domaining software in use. Guess it's time to retrain :xf.frown:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back