IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
RoboticWife/Wives

This Artificial Intelligence Engineer In China Built Himself A Robotic Wife

Her was a movie that is fiction to all of us, but some are trying to make it a reality. Humans are terrible sometimes, and lots of people get their hearts broken. You can not control your other half so can choose to build a robot. It is that simple. Well, at least it was for a Chinese artificial intelligence expert who made himself a robot wife.

Zheng Jiajia is a 31-year-old AI expert hailing from the city of Hangzhou in China. He became popular when he married a robot named Yingying, which he had built himself just a year ago.

Zheng holds a master’s degree in artificial intelligence from Zhejiang University. Graduating 2011, he later spent three years working at Huawei but then joined Dream Town, an internet and tech startup hub in the city of Hangzhou. Just a year ago, he started to build a humanoid and ended up marrying it. Yingying is a female robot weighing 30kgs that can recognize Chinese characters and images. It can also say a few simple words.

Read more: http://wonderfulengineering.com/artificial-intelligence-engineer-china-built-robot-wife/
LOL and she still complains ..."You're not spending money on domains again are you?"

•••
Hmm, put a botLL for sale on NP great bargain, now after reading a few pages, I'm on the fence if I should renew and hold : grin :

Anyone have success with selling botLL LLbot OR botNN NNbot? Have two botNN repeaters currently, those are keepers for sure.

•••
got ..... r/o/b/o/t/8/0 .com

would have liked robot88 but whatever :-P

Last edited:
•••
RobotAnimation.com
Get in on Dropped List after being hold by a domainer for over 7-8 years.
Reg it like a gamble.

•••
•••
Robot Pills dot com = future technology in medication

•••
•••
•••
•••
Got this one recently on .buzz promotion!

Robots.buzz

•••
:)

Jimmy Fallon demos amazing new robots from all over the world, including an eerily human robot named Sophia that plays rock-paper-scissors.

•••
IMHO, 2 nice solid robo-related sales indicative of a maturing market for Robot names. (Also interesting that they showcase both a kw+robot and a robot+kw configuration... Hard to tell at this point if there will be any kind of preference in word order...) A final observation is that Buyer of FireRobot appears to have preferred that domain over the more brandable "FireBot" which probably could have been acquired in the same price range. (Minimum offer on FireBot appears to be set at $2500...)

Early days yet in this vertical but with decent sales like these I'm feeling optimistic... ;)

GoldBot...

So is a 'Bot' robots or these app things everyone is calling a bot? Or both? Confused!

Either way these seems to be a flurry of sales going on...

•••
So is a 'Bot' robots or these app things everyone is calling a bot? Or both? Confused!

Chat bots or personal bots...

•••
•••
In .com:

CoatingBot --> Coatings applied by a robot on surface of different things (for example rotor blades of wind turbines)

Kind of a robot:

CargoMech

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

IMHO, in the short term, "bot" is an Ai play (chatbots, etc.), but longer term a physical robot play... (Kinda like VR for vacation rentals and virtual reality... either way, I like its prospects... ;)) BTW, had another "bot" inquiry just yesterday... Things are just beginning to heat up in this vertical...

•••
Decided to give it a go.....

Acquired

BotPlanet [.com]

•••
Decided to give it a go.....

Acquired

BotPlanet [.com]

Nice grab!

In addition to my comment above, I would add one casual observation from my own sales activity so far... Although I sold a Bot + kw about a year ago (BotRegistration 4k...), the majority of the inquiries I have fielded recently seem to be interested in the kw + bot configuration... I'm curious if others have had the same experience?...

•••
Nice grab!

In addition to my comment above, I would add one casual observation from my own sales activity so far... Although I sold a Bot + kw about a year ago (BotRegistration 4k...), the majority of the inquiries I have fielded recently seem to be interested in the kw + bot configuration... I'm curious if others have had the same experience?...

Thanks!

Like in every niche kw+bot and bot+kw will work.........works with Robot, VR, Drone, AR, Cloud etc etc.....

•••
•••
Nice grab!

I think the keyword + bot is better because it describes what the bot is doing/providing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back