Dynadot

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
G/r/a/n/t/s/Bot.com
S/a/v/e/r/Bot.com

•••
Right now I can't but few weeks later, I can

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
registered 3 today
Cheers
Corey

•••
IndoorSecurityBot(s) / Robot(s)

Why Indoor Robots for Commercial Spaces Are the Next Big Thing in Robotics

Venture funding for robotics has exploded by more than 10x over the last six years and shows no signs of stopping. Most of this investment has been focused on the usual suspects: logistics, warehouse automation, robot arms for manufacturing, healthcare and surgical robots, drones, agriculture, and autonomous cars.

But after looking into the robotics industry as I set out to launch my own robot company, Cobalt, founded last year and which came out of stealth today, I became convinced that there is a new emerging segment about to become one of the fastest-growing in coming years: Autonomous indoor robots for commercial spaces.

For many years, “autonomous indoor robots” meant one of two domains: 1. Manufacturing or material handling robots in factories and warehouses; or 2. Simple home robots. These robots sit on opposite ends of the “structured spaces” spectrum:

Read more: http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/robotics-hardware/indoor-robots-for-commercial-spaces

•••
•••
•••
BotAutomotive [com]
AutomotiveBot [com]
RobotAutomotive [com]

•••
•••
•••
HandbuiltByRobots... just stumbled upon the old classic Fiat commercial & slogan, .com wasn't taken...

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Robotplumbing.com.

@ben pedri, I was also thinking about the intersection of robotics and plumbing when I registered:

Drain Bot

(I can easily imagine a set-it-and-forget-it robotic "snake" that will take care of a clogged drain for you without having to call a plumber... They already have a giant sized version of this type of robot that they use in the big oil pipelines - They just need to create a much, much smaller domestic version... ;))

•••
•••
•••
CoChatBot(s)

Meet Zoe™ – a Collaborative Chatbot by Totango to Engage Employees for Customer Success

Technology is the answer for everything humanely erratic. The biggest challenge marketing and sales teams face in their workflow are the lack of coordination and unified vision. As Scott Salkin, CEO of Allbound, mentioned in our interview series — “Companies are lacking that “single pane of glass” to let them see how their martech activities are performing across platforms and channels.” Eventually, the gaps in collaboration magnify in the form of poor customer success rate.

Providing quick-fix answers to every critical revenue stream in the business, Totango unveiled a collaborative chatbot named Zoe™. The chatbot, which has a natural language, conversational interface, gets everyone in the organization to participate and impact customer success. Totango’s Zoe™ provides every employee access to all aspects of customer data.

Read more: http://martechseries.com/sales-mark...-zoe-chat-bot-engage-employees-customer-data/

•••
TagsBot dot com
Robovod dot com

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back