IT.COM

showcase Robot domains have great future? Showcase Your Robot Domains Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From DNjournal...

okrobot.com $3,550

•••
•••
@Manusakos I like the way you think... My theory is that they're eventually going to manufacture bots tailored especially for children... I've grabbed up a few kid-related names myself: (com)

Child Bot
School Bots
Toddler Bot

Also:
Bots for Boys
Bots for Girls

TailorMadeBot / Robot

Last edited:
•••
Hi all -

Normally I stick to .com but sometimes it's fun to gamble. With that said, I bought Bot.club direct from the .club registry.

•••
Hi all -

Normally I stick to .com but sometimes it's fun to gamble. With that said, I bought Bot.club direct from the .club registry.
Was is dropped recently and did you have your eyes on it?
Really nice grab! :)

•••
Was is dropped recently and did you have your eyes on it?
Really nice grab! :)
It deleted but because it was a premium the registry took it back.

•••
•••
•••
Got an enquiry for my 5 Letter Robo Name and its my First enquiry for a Robo Name...

•••
•••
SuperIntelligentBot(s) / Robot(s)

•••
•••
got recently inspired by an auction of someone doing relatively well and fetching good interest and regged:

RoboStartups (.com)

my first robo domain! :)

well.. almost.. also have RoboFit (.net) on some 1$ net promo last year.. and don't think I'll renew.. great to own it in .com though! :)

cheers.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
So guys, I'm just curious from a business perspective, what's fueling these recent "RoboRegistrations"... From what I can see from a quick namebio search, neither the term SuperIntelligent, nor the term Coworkers, have any charted sales... (In other words, what is the working theory of the underlying business that would utilize these names - And why would they utilize these particular kws? Obviously, not a lot of demand so far in existing websites for example "SuperIntelligent Cars" or even "Smart Coworkers"... JMHO, but I'm not sure how appending the terms Robot or Bot the the kws helps these domains? :?:)

Have a look my friend and you will find the answer...

Superintelligent AI explains Softbank’s push to raise a $100BN Vision Fund

Anyone who’s seen Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son give a keynote speech will know he rarely sticks to the standard industry conference playbook.

And his turn on the stage at Mobile World Congress this morning was no different, with Son making like Eldon Tyrell and telling delegates about his personal belief in a looming computing Singularity that he’s convinced will see superintelligent robots arriving en masse within the next 30 years, surpassing the human population in number and brainpower.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/27/s...-softbanks-push-to-raise-a-100bn-vision-fund/

•••
well namesbond.. perhaps it is time for us to conclude that previous or old sales keywords may not necessarily be same as future ones.. if future means to evolve and change.. then this would be a very logical conclusion to make. :)

cheers

•••
Have a look my friend and you will find the answer...

Superintelligent AI explains Softbank’s push to raise a $100BN Vision Fund

Anyone who’s seen Softbank CEO Masayoshi Son give a keynote speech will know he rarely sticks to the standard industry conference playbook.

And his turn on the stage at Mobile World Congress this morning was no different, with Son making like Eldon Tyrell and telling delegates about his personal belief in a looming computing Singularity that he’s convinced will see superintelligent robots arriving en masse within the next 30 years, surpassing the human population in number and brainpower.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/27/s...-softbanks-push-to-raise-a-100bn-vision-fund/

@Manusakos you're too fast, buddy! I thought better of my post after a little research, and tried to pull it, but you had already responded... In any case, from a purely "domaining" perspective, I still think the term SuperIntelligent is just too hard to type and spell to have much of a future... JMHO... (Perhaps it will be shortened to SI in the future...) And yes, I kinda feel the same way about some of my longer "VirtualReality" regs... ;)

•••
BotVG (for example: video game)

•••
well namesbond.. perhaps it is time for us to conclude that previous or old sales keywords may not necessarily be same as future ones.. if future means to evolve and change.. then this would be a very logical conclusion to make. :)

cheers

@alcy your point is well taken... But I always think that some basic value rules apply - e.g. difficulty of spelling, length, radio-test, etc.... This said, one can't dispute that different terms come into vogue over time - Look at "cloud" for gosh sakes! (Used to be just those white fluffy things in the sky! :))

•••
@alcy your point is well taken... But I always think that some basic value rules apply - e.g. difficulty of spelling, length, radio-test, etc.... This said, one can't dispute that different terms come into vogue over time - Look at "cloud" for gosh sakes! (Used to be just those white fluffy things in the sky! :))

With your reference as to why some might be going for co worker domains I think the correct term is "co-bots" or "co-robots".

Lots of news about the future growth of these bots that effectively work alongside humans to make companies substantial savings.

cobots (.com) sold for $2000 last year which could be a bargain imo.

I own co-bots (.com) which is how it is refered to in quite a few articles.

We know in the future robots are going to replace lots of jobs, but these co-bots or collaborative robots are a great idea because they still keep a percentage of human jobs.

•••
i have Robotic.zone and Robotics.ooo
What's it potential?

Thanks.

•••
We know in the future robots are going to replace lots of jobs, but these co-bots or collaborative robots are a great idea because they still keep a percentage of human jobs.

Well they sound less threatening because they claim to collaborate while removing your fellow humans. Imagine management saying "Meet the Cobots" - that sounds so much nicer than "Meet the Robots" or "Meet Your Maker".

But this is an attractive term and I have thought before robot may not be the best term for the general public when you automate things or make them smart or connected - partly because of past stereotypes and fears. Especially B2C products where you are not just replacing some boring task like washing or cleaning.

•••
Don't have any but now I think I must buy.

•••
yes i think robot domains have good future

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back