Dynadot

domains Rick Schwartz announces Q1 portfolio stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
One of the best collections of real typins. Probably a small percent of the portfolio makes up most of the revenue. Wonder what those names are.

•••
One of the best collections of real typins. Probably a small percent of the portfolio makes up most of the revenue. Wonder what those names are.
"About 20 make between $1000 and $30,000 per year."

Attachments

• rick.JPG
    rick.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
•••
yes I still do and I'm looking to keep my portfolio growing.
If anyone want to sell traffic names, i'm here

•••
yes I still do and I'm looking to keep my portfolio growing.
If anyone want to sell traffic names, i'm here

What sort of names are you buying? Is it based on PPC multiple?

•••
What sort of names are you buying? Is it based on PPC multiple?
yeah mostly looking for names sold in revenues multiple.
typo traffic or expired and of course with other limitations (like for TMs, or certain traffic niches and so on...)

Last edited:
•••
Where's the stud.com marketplace, which is suppose to launch today?

•••
•••
•••
Stud.com is now live (in Beta as previously announced it would be).

•••
Rick has just Tweeted that he is looking at around 2pm EDT (7pm UK time) for the official 'going live' of Stud.com, the previous pages available earlier today were just test pages (now taken down).

•••
Wanted to mention that his domain is missing 2 letters to make a full proper word, which are i and d. :ROFL:

•••
It is up now. Go have a look and tell me your thoughts.

Last edited:
•••
Wanted to mention that his domain is missing 2 letters to make a full proper word, which are i and d. :ROFL:
You probably thinking about stupid. But adding I and d would make it studid. I don't think there's a word like that.

•••
You probably thinking about stupid. But adding I and d would make it studid. I don't think there's a word like that.
I m sure it was proper when I wrote or I was drunk.
Now can't edit it. :ROFL:

•••
yeah mostly looking for names sold in revenues multiple.
typo traffic or expired and of course with other limitations (like for TMs, or certain traffic niches and so on...)
I sent you a PM. :)

•••
I m sure it was proper when I wrote or I was drunk.
Now can't edit it. :ROFL:
It sounds like a variation of Muphry's Law which states that any time you call someone out for a grammar or spelling typo, you will invariably make one yourself in your reply.

In this case, you might have been trying to call someone stupid while making a stupid mistake? :xf.wink:
🤣😜

Last edited:
•••
Parking doesn't earn any money, either because it is dead anyway (not needed by google, they own browsers already), or because ppc programs are scamming publishers (maybe also advertisers).
Ricking must have done a special deal (don't scam me , otherwise I will quit).

•••
Where does he park his domains that pay him good $$?

•••
Parking doesn't earn any money, either because it is dead anyway (not needed by google, they own browsers already), or because ppc programs are scamming publishers (maybe also advertisers).
Ricking must have done a special deal (don't scam me , otherwise I will quit).

u are.joking right? countless people make xxx per month... some 4fig...some 5fig... and some even 6fig..

there were posts on np..screenshots etc...

•••
u are.joking right? countless people make xxx per month... some 4fig...some 5fig... and some even 6fig..

there were posts on np..screenshots etc...
He's dead for him, Alcy 🤣

•••
Rick has just Tweeted that he is looking at around 2pm EDT (7pm UK time) for the official 'going live' of Stud.com, the previous pages available earlier today were just test pages (now taken down).

The page still says beta with no trading or communication. I don't get what he is trying to make here. Looks more like a marketplace for sellers of stuff that domain sellers might need. Is that the point? Or am I missing the point? I thought it was going to be domain marketplace.

•••

Still nothing clickable on the site. Does anyone have updates?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back