Dynadot

Reviews of baseballworld's investing and development group

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wormfood

----Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Releases july first there in building phase 100 percent building no stats posted till it opens.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have received a total of $4 and have put in $200 :(

•••
Why is @baseballworld restricted.. the guy with the most likes on NP!

•••
•••
•••
•••
I will post entire story later today as I am in the middle of travelling back to new York from Seattle atm...
STAY TUNED

•••
I warned the mods about setting up domain investor funds, where one person controls all the money, it was just to easy, and the venue was provided for, they should have rules against this.

•••
•••
Apparently mods didn't care... because as it looks now, people (allegedly) got fleeced.

•••
The ONLY REASON I sent him my money was to save face, i.e my reputation on NamePros. I had mentioned I might be interested in investing in his group at one point and he pretty much told me that what I had said, "Hey, I might be interested in investing in your group at some point." was enough for him to go buy advertising with and if I didn't go in now, I would be in bad faith.
Being a relatively new member here and seeing his credentials I went against my better judgement and sent him the money so that I kept my membership here clean!

•••
I am sure he will make a new handle, or maybe already has one on here, they
The ONLY REASON I sent him my money was to save face, i.e my reputation on NamePros. I had mentioned I might be interested in investing in his group at one point and he pretty much told me that what I had said, "Hey, I might be interested in investing in your group at some point." was enough for him to go buy advertising with and if I didn't go in now, I would be in bad faith.
Being a relatively new member here and seeing his credentials I went against my better judgement and sent him the money so that I kept my membership here clean!
That is absolutely hilarious as that would be considered intent to purchase, anyone who was bragging about that much success that had to shake that hard, that should be warning enough, that they couldn't sustain a $200 ad charge.

•••
I am sure he will make a new handle, or maybe already has one on here, they

That is absolutely hilarious as that would be considered intent to purchase, anyone who was bragging about that much success that had to shake that hard, that should be warning enough, that they couldn't sustain a $200 ad charge.
Believe me! I GET IT! I got it then also. I knew something was wrong but like I said, I don't want anything to mess my reputation and standing in this community so I acquiesced!

•••
His post for the said group literally started by something like......" I have never had any bad business dealings......."

•••
•••
His post for the said group literally started by something like......" I have never had any bad business dealings......."
Sorry, to hear, most domains are just not liquid enough to start a fund over.

If this person had that much success, no reason to share it, just keep self funding. I looked over that thread, it made no sense, there were a lot of inquiring domainers who probably thru a few hundred at it, which is really sad.

•••
•••
Thanks, for the links, read thru it, just looks like a ponzi scheme, that ran out of new money.
A bad one at that. ONE person I know got a $4 payment from a $200 investment.

•••
Well, I never have and never will, roll over and play dead or show the other cheek. I will hunt him down (Always abiding by the law) and make him pay. I will do it myself or if you would like to join me in getting your own money back, hop on board, I will lead! I am a former USMC and I promise I won't let up until he has paid or has binding agreements to pay everyone of us back! I DON'T QUIT, MAKE EXCUSES or GIVE UP!!!!!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back