Review: VPSByte

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
{removed}

{removed}

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have not been happy at all. If this current issue is not resolved, I will disclose all my gripes. However, I suppose I'll give them their 100th chance first.

•••
proxypup said:
I have not been happy at all. If this current issue is not resolved, I will disclose all my gripes. However, I suppose I'll give them their 100th chance first.

I found your account # from your username. The issue are are experiencing is not on our side. Everything we have provided is working and functioning. We have made our guarantee in 1 hour intial reply, but the really is nothing further we can do. You are creating tickets that our speed is "slow" and that you can't load the page, when clearly we can load both your domains, and your proxies can load sites within seconds.

The best possible case that your site is loading slow, is that your ISP is facing issues, which we can't help you in this case.

•••
Camron, Like I said, I was offering VPSByte a chance to remedy the situation. It wasn't meant to pick a fight. However, as a paying customer of yours, I enjoy the fact that you wish to publicize my account. If you choose to do that, at least be honest about it. The e-mails I have from your "support" tell a different side than the one you just expressed. So, again, please be respectful of my business. As I have been of yours. Thanks.

•••
proxypup said:
Camron, Like I said, I was offering VPSByte a chance to remedy the situation. It wasn't meant to pick a fight. However, as a paying customer of yours, I enjoy the fact that you wish to publicize my account. If you choose to do that, at least be honest about it. The e-mails I have from your "support" tell a different side than the one you just expressed. So, again, please be respectful of my business. As I have been of yours. Thanks.

I completely understand, and in no way did I mean to publicize your account.

I hope we can get everything straightened out and fixed for you. Please email me if you have any questions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back