IT.COM

Revenue drops too much with Bodis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kesen

Established Member
Impact
Do you have the similar situation?
I did not do any changes with my domains parking in Bodis, but the revenue seems dropping too much.
Ps, I have 2 accounts there.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@maya-zir ,
what you say is true and I agree but only partially.

Why partially?

Traffic at the moment comes from various sources and not just searches. The more one invested on search traffic, when looking at domains to park, the more they will be affected by the whims of G. Those that earn from typos for example will feel nothing at all.

The real question however comes whether big G decides to abandon parking all-together. *That* is what will kill our business as you put it earlier.

But, again, that will only be a 'partial' kill.. why partial? because a good 10% (up to 40%-50% for some) comes from 2nd tier feeds / zero-clicks etc.

Thanks for the great heads-up btw. While I knew about the change on December (I think I remember you mentioning it before), I completely forgot about it.

•••
@maya-zir ,
what you say is true and I agree but only partially.

Why partially?

Traffic at the moment comes from various sources and not just searches. The more one invested on search traffic, when looking at domains to park, the more they will be affected by the whims of G. Those that earn from typos for example will feel nothing at all.

The real question however comes whether big G decides to abandon parking all-together. *That* is what will kill our business as you put it earlier.

But, again, that will only be a 'partial' kill.. why partial? because a good 10% (up to 40%-50% for some) comes from 2nd tier feeds / zero-clicks etc.

Thanks for the great heads-up btw. While I knew about the change on December (I think I remember you mentioning it before), I completely forgot about it.
Yes, that's what I was trying to say.
There are many different kinds of parked traffic, those that don't rely on Google for traffic (typo,typein), don't change their traffic because of Google updates. But it will cause a drop in revenue because of how much advertisers place ads, which is a global economic problem.

•••
Hi,
But why is there no change in total traffic, just drop in RPM?
The ones you're talking about should be parked domains that rely on Google to get traffic, not TYPO
I have no idea what exactly that update does, but I know a lot of sites lost thier traffic after that update, and all of you started asking about the income loss exactly on the same dates: 5.12.22, 14.12.22 and 7 or 8.01.23.
I just know this all is related and I also understand that if Google is trying to remove from search results sites with low quality posts, then for sure they will also remove from there empty sites like "parking domains".
Maybe It is a referals traffic, maybe bots, maybe Google just detect empty sites and cancel clicks... I dont know.. I have no idea how parking platforms work, I mean how they link your "site" and AdSense or similar ad services

Last edited:
•••
Yes, that's what I was trying to say.
There are many different kinds of parked traffic, those that don't rely on Google for traffic (typo,typein), don't change their traffic because of Google updates. But it will cause a drop in revenue because of how much advertisers place ads, which is a global economic problem.
I think the highest clicks are from organic traffic. Yes, you still get Direct and referals traffic, but the organic traffic will go down..

Last edited:
•••
I have no idea what exactly that update does, but I know a lot of sites lost thier traffic after that update, and all of you started asking about the income loss exactly on the same dates: 5.12.22, 14.12.22 and 7 or 8.01.23.
I just know this all is related and I also understand that if Google is trying to remove from search results sites with low quality posts, then for sure they will also remove from there empty sites like "parking domains".
Maybe It is a referals traffic, maybe bots, maybe Google just detect empty sites and cancel clicks... I dont know.. I have no idea how parking platforms work, I mean how they link your "site" and AdSense or similar ad services
dropped high EPC not traffic. this is caused by the global economy, not google.

•••
dropped high EPC not traffic. this is caused by the global economy, not google.
It was due to Google core update in December 2022.
Start thinking!G
You really think Google removes low quality sites from search results but keeps parking empty site?
I use to get from 0.05 to 0.50 per click on my sites, and I continue getting the same.

•••
It was due to Google core update in December 2022.
Start thinking!G
You really think Google removes low quality sites from search results but keeps parking empty site?
I use to get from 0.05 to 0.50 per click on my sites, and I continue getting the same.

I can compare it, according to myself, I make over 20,000 $ monthly in the parking. Dropped only my EPC , not traffic, except for a normal drop.

Last edited:
•••
I can compare it, according to myself, I make over 20,000 $ monthly in the parking. Dropped only my EPC , not traffic, except for a normal drop.
0,005% exception..
soon you also will lose income.
why do you just not start thinking if Google removes from search results sites with low-quality content, then why they will show in results EMPTY parking sites??
you still get high income because of exceptional traffic domains with traffic, but for sure you get now less organic, if not will get it less soon...
Google affects not only YOUR empty site but also all sites that backlink your "sites" and soon all this chain will get affected.. or already have affected...
check the dates when all started asking about this issue, and you see it happened on 5.12.222, then again on 14.12.22, and then in January 2023 - the same dates Google start updating its core

Last edited:
•••
and all of you started asking about the income loss exactly on the same dates: 5.12.22, 14.12.22 and 7 or 8.01.23.
Hi

i didn't ask, because not all of us had same results.

90% of our traffic at bodis is typein and some referrer links from android app, baidu.com and sogou.com.

on another note, i heard cannabis ads are coming to twitter

so, let's see how the rest of the year plays out.

imo...

•••
Hi

i didn't ask, because not all of us had same results.

90% of our traffic at bodis is typein and some referrer links from android app, baidu.com and sogou.com.

on another note, i heard cannabis ads are coming to twitter

so, let's see how the rest of the year plays out.

imo...
Not all get the most traffic from type-in.
The last Google core update and the next updates will affect not on empty parking sites, but also will affect on sites that give backlinks to these parking sites, so the cost of PPC on such sites can be almost zero.
If you are still not affected, it doesn't mean, you will continue getting the same income.
I follow all these updates and usually check all stats about losses of traffic and income, so I know how all these updates really affect on sites and parking sites.
And I am not sure direct visits and organic visits bring the same PPC...
I think organic visit + click bring more income,

•••
Bodis has been disappointing this month as well and I don't see anything changing soon. I have moved 95% of my names to AN landers, but even those names that performed relatively well on Bodis, struggle now..I dont know if Bodis can survive paying peanuts for parking. I give it one more month then I'm completely abandoning the Boris ship for the foreseeable future.
Yeah I get the advertising is down, but at the end of the day is the usual globalist bs to drive wages down.

Last edited:
•••
Bodis perform better for me than in the Jan this year. Currently there is a huge CTR drop on Uniregistry. Will wait till April and than move everything to Bodis if its not improved.

•••
From 16 february in BODIS RPM start rised !

I hope it will continue like this

•••
•••
from 22 rpm to 29 rpm, but this data not average because many new domains i add

•••
down to maybe 1 to 2usd rev per day... almost not worth the bother... just today and yesterday had nice spike in ctr but alas my epc went down accordingly... seems the house always wins after all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305-212848_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305-212848_Chrome.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 96
•••
last week we have next falling only EPC 10-20%.

•••
down to maybe 1 to 2usd rev per day... almost not worth the bother... just today and yesterday had nice spike in ctr but alas my epc went down accordingly... seems the house always wins after all

Hi

$1 > $2 a day, potentially adds up to $365 > $730 a year.

imo...

•••
I m currently doing a test related with Bodis, the test so far have bad results against Bodis, will test for one month and tell you what I did to reveal their methods.

•••
Hi

$1 > $2 a day, potentially adds up to $365 > $730 a year.

imo...

no I get it. 700 year is not nothing. but i guess we just human and always speak relative terms.. so 2usd vs the 5usd I had for past years is also well... not nothing. appreciate yer honesty tho...frankly I'm bit surprised one of big players like u if I recall sitting on 4fig per month was it... would consider my amount worthwhile... but ..its all
good...i get it all just wish things were like b4.

•••
.frankly I'm bit surprised one

would consider my amount worthwhile
Hi

i just take in perspective of...
not making anything vs. at least making something and...
that most of those earnings are accumulated while you are asleep at night.

then think of those, who currently aren't earning a dime.

just wish things were like b4.

Hi

so do i and prolly a lot of others do as well.
but as long as there is some juice left to sqeeze, then i'll keep my glass ready. ;)

imo...

•••
You get too many clicks, but not making money. Are these clicks from the US / Canada? Only the Anglosphere pays ok on Bodis. If you get clicks from India etc, it will be 2-3 cents regardless..
I got 3 clicks from Canada the other day, earned 5 bucks from a single name.

Last edited:
•••
You get too many clicks, but not making money. Are these clicks from the US / Canada? Only the Anglosphere pays ok on Bodis. If you get clicks from India etc, it will be 2-3 cents regardless..
I got 3 clicks from Canada the other day, earned 5 bucks from a single name.

no no.. as I said same folio and same clicks got 2 or 3 times this revenue just months ago...this is why the recent drops in people rev and epc have noting to do with their foliOS...

•••
Last two weeks EPC drop by 10-20%. Do you have the same problem in parkingcrew or elsewhere ?

•••
Last two weeks EPC drop by 10-20%. Do you have the same problem in parkingcrew or elsewhere ?

My favorite tool is Ezoic Ad Revenue index. It is for Adsense but trends are very similar: adrevenueindex . ezoic . com

Huge drop everywhere, not just for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back