IT.COM

Revenue drops too much with Bodis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kesen

Established Member
Impact
Do you have the similar situation?
I did not do any changes with my domains parking in Bodis, but the revenue seems dropping too much.
Ps, I have 2 accounts there.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My favorite tool is Ezoic Ad Revenue index. It is for Adsense but trends are very similar: adrevenueindex . ezoic . com

Huge drop everywhere, not just for you.
So when it will recover? Waiting for companies to stop laying off employees and re-advertise?

•••
So when it will recover? Waiting for companies to stop laying off employees and re-advertise?

Yes, basically. Trends are the same as NASDAQ-100 Technology Sector Index, so let's hope big tech company stocks start growing again.

Also, a Google core update has been just completed, which always has a negative effect on parking revenues.

I think we will see a slow upward trend until mid June; May is usually a great month for parking.

•••
Hi

ctr and epc both showed increases in March, compared to February at bodis.

imo...

•••
Today was a good day, I made 7 bucks from by best earner only. I wish I had twenty like it, but highly unlikely to find such horses without paying a lot of money.
After a 2 month test of all my domains on Bodis (again), I left my best earners parked with them only.
If a domain doesn't generate any revenue within 6 months, it's highly unlikely it will generate anything even in 1-2 years with only a few exceptions.
Use AN landers to pay less commission.

Last edited:
•••
Tier 1 advertising is implementing changes, it's getting worse and worse for both EPC and RPM. Next week I'll try "above” for better results.

•••
unreal... one day.epc is 14cent... next its 4....

•••
•••
We have a drop of around 30% at the moment. bodis should implement a new keyword optimization, I'll wait to see if it improves.

•••
60%-70% drop!!!

yes..and it's basically same everything..same visit count... ctr..same few rev domains I own... logically this shouldn't even be possiable in our universe

•••
Screenshot_20230405-095719_Chrome.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
How can you explain that I got paid almost 7 bucks from a single name the other day? It depends on the name as well, the country and the click quality I guess.

466.67%~$1.72~$527.69~$6.86

while it's nice this is also precisely the problem...as in... nobody can explain... as in... random... weather... star alignment etc...

in march on one day I made 30usd from 4 clicks on same name... and all other march days like 2 to 3 usd... explain this? that's probably one of top5 per day earning since 5yr with bodis

•••
while it's nice this is also precisely the problem...as in... nobody can explain... as in... random... weather... star alignment etc...

in march on one day I made 30usd from 4 clicks on same name... and all other march days like 2 to 3 usd... explain this? that's probably one of top5 per day earning since 5yr with bodis
I made 30 bucks as well in a single day from a name that was sold a few months ago. It would be great to know why. Maybe the clicks lead to purchases or registrations. It's rare though, indeed..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back