NameSilo

Request your most valued appraisal! - buyyon.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Premium Names, Sep 12, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Premium Names

Premium Names New Member

buyyon.com
    weatherwala.com

sweet2020.com
    2020.support
    2020.trade
    2020.recipes
    2020s.world
    expo2020.world

blackies.info

ohyes.club

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. barman

barman Established Member

They're all pretty worthless as investments. There's a very small chance you could sell the .coms but I can't think of anyone that would knock down your door to buy any of them.

The 2020 names especially, because their shelf life is about a year and after that, useless.

You might get lucky and someone with the last name Sweet might run for office in 2020 🤷‍♂️

3. Premium Names

Premium Names New Member

haha.. nice insight. I liked it:)
    Thank you so much!!

I had a plan of starting an Ecom business and registered the domain name "buyyon.com" but for some reason I had to drop it and then I discovered this Domain Name Buying & Selling.

I thought the .coms which are in trending will have the same effect on other extensions as the 2020.support and .trade are also gathering traffic. Also, 2020 is the start and the trend may go up to 2030.

weatherwala.com is also getting traffic due to the word "weather" which is an high value keyword.

Well, I feel the name game is not easy as I thought:)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice