[REQ-LOGO] - Social Networking Logo Required

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $30.00 via PayPal + Possible 200 NP$ Bonus

Contest End Date & Time : October 9, 2007 11:59:59 PM CDT *extended 48 hours

Size Requirements : Around the same size of logo on website but not limited to.

Color Requirements : I would like the design to be inline with the present site. View the site here: http://www.peervine.com. The background MUST be white. I am open on color formats.

General Requirements : The site is going to be a social networking site. I'am looking for some simplicity as well as creativeness. I've had a lot of trouble getting good ideas for PeerVine. The capitalization of the logo can be: PeerVine, Peervine, or peervine.

Additional Information : No Additional Info.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
peervineyq0.jpg

peervine2nd6.jpg

Last edited:
•••
@ohgar_boy: I like it but it's not quite what I'm looking for. The vine on the 'P' is alright but I'm still looking for a logo that ties in the words peer and vine in to the logo in a unique and creative way. Once again, I like it but maybe revise it and I'll let you know. Thanks for your quick submission too!

•••
evoltix said:
@ohgar_boy: I like it but it's not quite what I'm looking for. The vine on the 'P' is alright but I'm still looking for a logo that ties in the words peer and vine in to the logo in a unique and creative way. Once again, I like it but maybe revise it and I'll let you know. Thanks for your quick submission too!

Okay.. well. Specifically with mine, If I kept everything the same, but worked in another little icon thing with a social meaning, would it be good enough for you?

•••
ohgar_boy said:
Okay.. well. Specifically with mine, If I kept everything the same, but worked in another little icon thing with a social meaning, would it be good enough for you?

Changing the iconic part of it would help, as well as maybe changing the font. If you could submit multiple concepts that would be awesome. I'm really eager to see what people have to offer.

•••
•••
@C K C: I like where you're going with this one, but it's not quite there yet. Can you make some more concepts/revisions?

•••
•••
samplezy7.jpg

Last edited:
•••
:hi:
here is my first entry

1.jpg

1-1.jpg

coming soon with more......... :hehe:

{edit}
2nd entry

2.jpg

2-2.jpg

Feedback appreciated!!

Thanks,
Krossat

Last edited:
•••
@simplyg123: I like the font but I think the leaf is too big.

@C K C: Did you change the logo at all?

@Krossat:
- First Entry: Not bad but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm not really looking for flowers in the logo.
- Second Entry: Still, not bad but it has too much detail and it flooded with flowers.

I can't wait to see your other concepts guys. Keep them coming, you're doing great!

•••
•••
@Humdizzy: I like where you're going with the face in the 'e.' I think the font should be bolder and slightly rounded. I'd like to see more concepts from you.

•••
•••
pv1thickth2.png

I just did a quick thickening of the font. If it's not what you expected, thats fine.

•••
•••
@Mango Tank: Can I get some more concepts?

@Humdizzy: Maybe you could try the same concept but change the font and the face in the 'e?'

@simplyg123: I'm not too crazy about the people. I think it's too busy.

Keep them coming guys. I really appreciate all your hard work!

•••
What kind of font are you looking for? I want to know before I do my revision...

•••
ohgar_boy said:
What kind of font are you looking for? I want to know before I do my revision...

In all honesty, I'm not certain what fonts look good for PeerVine. You could submit what you feel looks good or try the ones below. If you don't have them, then don't worry about it.

ITC Bauhaus Medium
Handel Gothic Bold
FF Meta Bold and Book
FF DIN Medium
Frutiger Bold

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Mango Tank: I like the simplicity of your logo but maybe try the following cases: PeerVine, Peervine, or peervine NOT PEERVINE.

@Marcello: I like what you're doing in your 2nd and 4th concept but it's not floating my boat. Maybe a font change?

@krishm: I like your first concept but maybe you could try the following cases: PeerVine, Peervine, or peervine NOT PEERvine. Also, I would like the logo to be on a white background.

•••
•••
@Mango Tank: Nice! That's much better. Now that we've locked down a font and casing, could you come up with a few more concepts?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back