IT.COM

request Reputable, secure and affordable domain [.com TLD] registrars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys, I am looking forward for secure, reputable and of course affordable domain registrar(s) for .com TLD. I know it's a bit hard, but I do have some valuable domains that I want to keep safe/secure ;)

I know some might recommend Moniker (offline manual xfer), some will say pick MarkMonitor (too expensive)... currently I am using namesilo, sav and epik. I like Epik (free speech stuff = freedom), but they are having some transfer-in problems and some other saga.

wha about above.com, dynadot, fabulous?

thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot or Godaddy. GoDaddy does have many negatives to its service, but if your priority is reputation and security, it's a decent pick in my opinion.

Do not keep any valuable domain with Epik, they have severe issues with security.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks mdent! Probably dynadot then - not particularly interested to go with Godaddy... the renewals are a bit on the expensive side and then the coupon hell... :)

•••
I don't believe MarkMonitor.com is an option. Already tried. They are large corporation only as I understand it.

•••
Back