Dynadot

domain reproduce.com Advice Needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sherpa

Impact
I purchased reproduce.com a long time ago upon a friend's recommendation. Curious what you think I could sell for, what the best end use would be (i.e. fertility / 3d printers / something else?) and the best way to reach that audience of potential buyers. Should I go the auction route? Anyone successful reaching buyers through targeted mail campaigns, linked in, etc. Thanks in advance!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All use cases that you mentioned are plausible. All things to do with copying too

Auction might be worthwhile. I see you've got a BIN of $150k on it. I wouldn't say that's outrageous or out the realm of possibility, with the right end user (if you're prepared to hold). Depending on your expectations, maybe setting a lower minimum / taking offers, than a $150k BIN...allowing some offers to flow. Then again, your decision. Either way, nice domain. IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Get a broker for this one. Mid XX,XXX to low XXX,XXX if you get the right broker who gets you the right end user.

•••
Check out squadhelp.com and brandbucket.com. They will promote your domains using ads.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back