IT.COM

question Report your crypto related domain sales

NameSilo
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a/l/t/t/o/k/e/n/./c/o/m - $975
t/o/k/e/n/p/r/o/s/./c/o/m - $1025

I have a third in escrow. Similar numbers. All hand regged.

Last edited:
•••
^^ Inbound / outbound and how old?

•••
^^ Inbound / outbound and how old?
Neither. I regged them in June. I waited until the initial lock ended in August, then put them on Namejet in for September auctions which are spread throughout the month. I had about 150 domains total in that particular months auction. But those two names in particular were surprises. Of course I received the funds from my September auction on October 16th. :)

Last edited:
•••
The third "notable" crypto name is in escrow as of today. The buyer opened the escrow. I originally got an inquiry but we couldn't agree on a price. I kept it pleasant, all via email, and told the buyer that I would add a BIN to the landing page in case he changed his mind. I do that alot with my efty pages. I keep most all on make offer, then when I get inquiries I tell them I will add a buy now to the page and leave it for 30 or 60 days. It works.

Today, about a couple weeks later, I got a notice from escrow.com that the buyer had opened the escrow. It was kind of cool because I was in a meeting and it came to my phone. I smiled when I saw it.

The name was hand regged in August. All of these names I'm sure can be found in the Reg Of The Day thread. :)

Last edited:
•••
C/r/y/p/t/o/B/o/o/t/C/a/m/p.com -- $1500
Hand reg last year.

•••
Cryptofinance(dot)org $11,500
Turned down $30k on another crypto name last week

•••
•••

Was it an Inbound or outbound sale?

Care to share as to where you sold it if it was neither?

•••
Neither. I regged them in June. I waited until the initial lock ended in August, then put them on Namejet in for September auctions which are spread throughout the month. I had about 150 domains total in that particular months auction. But those two names in particular were surprises. Of course I received the funds from my September auction on October 16th. :)
did you set a reserve for those?

•••
•••
did you set a reserve for those?
No. Didnt think much of them as they were pretty new $5 hand regges. I really didnt think they would sell for more than a couple hundred each.

•••

Woaah...thats a beauty! Congrats! - Would love to know what the other one is, the one your turned down $30k for.. was it also an .org?

•••
Woaah...thats a beauty! Congrats! - Would love to know what the other one is, the one your turned down $30k for.. was it also an .org?
Thanks bud, no the other is a com. Reluctantly turned it down, but see it being worth 6 figures in future.

•••
Still hold a load with one on BB.
The rest is on sedo, flippa and afternic. Really hope they sell shortly. I own also bitwallet●be for belgium. Should go fast i hope....fingers crossed! Any advice for selling crypto names is welcome. You had more luck with outbound or inbound?

•••
Still hold a load with one on BB.
The rest is on sedo, flippa and afternic. Really hope they sell shortly. I own also bitwallet●be for belgium. Should go fast i hope....fingers crossed! Any advice for selling crypto names is welcome. You had more luck with outbound or inbound?

I have mine all listed on the usual venues, Sedo, Afternic, Undeveloped and GoDaddy Auctions.
You have to be an active participant in the community (not only advertising, but earning comment karma from posting useful content) but Reddit crypto buy/sell/trade groups are also a good place to garner interest. There's also Bitcointalk but the signal to noise ratio is rather high in the marketplace there.

•••
•••
•••
is Birtual.com worth something?

•••
•••
•••
btctocad(com)
High searched term, good for conversion calculators. It goes to a crappy site I put up in the meantime.
Registered through godaddy

I'm open to offers

•••
Just sold actualbitcoin*com
250 euro after an initial offer of 50.
Dutch Domain marketplace

Even tho it is a small flip within a month or so it makes domaining fun.

•••
Just sold actualbitcoin*com
250 euro after an initial offer of 50.
Dutch Domain marketplace

Even tho it is a small flip within a month or so it makes domaining fun.

Do you mean "undeveloped.com" by "Dutch Domain marketplace"?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back