Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HT.....10 months
CP.....4.95
Screenshot_20210104-194020~3.png

•••
I acquired TruthTeller.com privately on 8th October 2020 for $500. I put up $19,888 BIN and Floor price at Afternic and on 13th October 2020, I received an email informing me about tting sold via Fast Transfer for $19,888.

On the other hand, my fastest sale to date remains the same – Textbooks.CO which I sold in 24 hours back in 2013 via outbound marketing.

I’m glad that my second fastest sale also happened to be in the 5 figures range.
CSO.TV - $1000
Marvel Coin [dot] com
Sold for $2488 (Net $1990)
Purchased @ GoDaddy Auctions
Sold @ Afternic (Fast Transfer) - Dec 22, 2020
Payment received on Dec 25, 2020
Hold Time: 6 months
Purchase cost: $190 apprx.

After a gap of almost 10 years - I restarted domaining business. During April/May when Covid started - I planned to start a blog and after searching few domains for the blog I ended up buying several other domains for reselling. This is my first end-user sale - sold few others for wholesale pricing (some were traffic domains).

Its funny that I tried to sell this domain for < $100 here twice - thankfully no one was interested :)

Show attachment 177530
Show attachment 178062

Venue - Squadhelp (Sold via Afternic)

Domain listed for 3699$ on SH, but sold via Afternic, so, SH created a debit note for 398.8$, when I told them the actual selling price.

I also asked SH, if I would have negotiated and sold the domain for less than 3699, would they have taken 10% based on negotiated price on Afternic. To which, they replied, yes they would accept that.

Hold Time - 100 Days (Apx)
CP - 23$ (Apx)

Happy new year to everyone.

I feel blessed to be a part of this community and on completing 5 years in domaining.

Also, specially for new domainers, I started with a total investment of about 500$ and today hold over a 1000 domains and also running my household expenses for more than 4 years solely based on domaining.

So, there is still hope and scope. There is always a new boat coming. All you need to do is put your heart and soul in it. Best of luck and stay blessed!
Great sale and thank you for those words of inspiration

...from one new (old) domainer

😁

•••
28C7555C-0900-4E2D-A6AB-BCC066C5778F.jpeg

Hand registered on halloween 🎃
$26.95 at SAV
Was parked at bodis with a link to Uniregistry for sale lander.
Sold December 9 at BIN
Inbound

•••
sale.jpg

Yippie!!!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
Handregd it in 2020

Last edited:
•••
Autotrader.in --> 125 USD
DAN.com

Congrats, but to give an idea of the potential of this domain: International Energy Agency (IEA) findings suggest that the passenger car ownership in India will grow by 775% over the next two decades with 175 cars per 1,000 people in 2040. With an estimated 1.6 billion people living in India by 2040 this means 280,000,000 cars.

•••
Domain name: Carbon // Metal // (dot) // com
Sale venue: Afternic DLS Fast Transfer (Jan 05 2021)
Listing type: BIN + Make Offer
Asking price: USD 3,450 BIN / USD 2,800 min offer
Sale price: USD 3,450 via BIN
Purchase venue: Godaddy (Dec 2010)
Purchase price: standard COM new registration price + renewals until Dec 2023
DNS info: this domain had DNS to DAN lander, but was sold on Afternic DLS
Hold time: 10 years

•••
Congrats, but to give an idea of the potential of this domain: International Energy Agency (IEA) findings suggest that the passenger car ownership in India will grow by 775% over the next two decades with 175 cars per 1,000 people in 2040. With an estimated 1.6 billion people living in India by 2040 this means 280,000,000 cars.
It is a trademark by the way. So 125 is not bad...

•••
•••
Domain: BioUp in com
Sold for $15K
Afternic Inbound Offer/Broker

35965.jpg

•••
A few other sales:

Domain: Gudz in com
Sold for $5K
Platform: Efty
Inbound Offer

Domain: ADMO -- (org)
Sold for $1.5K
Platform: DAN
Outbound

Domain: EmpireRX in com
Sold for $1.9K
Inbound Offer

Domain: Renterz in com
Sold for $1.5K
Platform: SquadHelp
Inbound Offer

•••
A few other sales:

Domain: Gudz in King
Sold for $5K
Platform: Efty
Inbound Offer

Domain: ADMO -- (org)
Sold for $1.5K
Outbound

Domain: EmpireRX in King
Sold for $1.9K
Inbound Offer

Domain: Renterz in King
Sold for $1.5K
Platform: SquadHelp
Inbound Offer

roi and and holdtimes on bio and these above? what are yer landers? ty

Last edited:
•••
f/50/ .co

$495 BIN Afternic
Hold time 5 months

p/at/ch/ .realty

$495 BIN Uni
Hold time 3 months

Both acqrd at Epik for $1 each

Have plans to outbound my .realty's, but didn't start yet. Didn't expect any BIN.

•••
small sale to start year..I'll take it

origine.,.,ca

origin in french.... gd 220$ offer 1yr reg no outbound

•••
Hey @alcy Absolutely...After fees and renewals, roughly..

Renterz - 677% ROI, HT - 16months

EmpireRX - 8,184% ROI, HT - 10 months ($7 buy)

ADMO - 1,606% ROI, HT - 24 months

GUDZ - 354% ROI, HT - 13 months

BioUp - 487% ROI, HT - 16 months

For landers:

I used DAN make offer landers for ADMO and EmpireRX. ADMO was completely outbound and sold through DAN. EmpireRX was a make offer. Had 2 offers previously on DAN (may of been from the same company) Buyer reached out and offered $1.25K. Countered at $2.75K. Met at $1.9K)

SH had BIN landers for Renterz. SH reached out with a $1.5k offer. Had a 1.8k BIN on it so I agreed to a deal).

For Gudz and some of my other names on Efty I'm using the Kiffer theme. Gudz was a make offer at the time and buyer offered 5K in the first offer and didn't budge after a few weeks so I settled. He originally wanted another name so it took a couple months and a no from the owner of the other name before we actual came to a deal.

BioUp was using Uniregistry make offer landers at the time and received multiple offers through Uni but the final offer came through Afternic via an Afternic broker. Currently my names are scattered through Uni, Dan, SH, and Efty....and a few on Afternic servers :xf.smile:

•••
Hey @alcy Absolutely...After fees and renewals, roughly..

Renterz - 677% ROI, HT - 16months

EmpireRX - 8,184% ROI, HT - 10 months ($7 buy)

ADMO - 1,606% ROI, HT - 24 months

GUDZ - 354% ROI, HT - 13 months

BioUp - 487% ROI, HT - 16 months

For landers:

I used DAN make offer landers for ADMO and EmpireRX. ADMO was completely outbound and sold through DAN. EmpireRX was a make offer. Had 2 offers previously on DAN (may of been from the same company) Buyer reached out and offered $1.25K. Countered at $2.75K. Met at $1.9K)

SH had BIN landers for Renterz. SH reached out with a $1.5k offer. Had a 1.8k BIN on it so I agreed to a deal).

For Gudz and some of my other names on Efty I'm using the Kiffer theme. Gudz was a make offer at the time and buyer offered 5K in the first offer and didn't budge after a few weeks so I settled. He originally wanted another name so it took a couple months and a no from the owner of the other name before we actual came to a deal.

BioUp was using Uniregistry make offer landers at the time and received multiple offers through Uni but the final offer came through Afternic via an Afternic broker. Currently my names are scattered through Uni, Dan, SH, and Efty....and a few on Afternic servers :xf.smile:

tnx lol obviously i meant roi ranges in terms of amount usd net.. usually people get it ..but I will try to be more precise in future...sorry for extra work getting % values in.. for u and me and others hehehe

as u know roi range and paid price are one of the basic values to give here.. there is world of difference in result selling a name for 10k that u paid 9k vs one which u paid 1k... and I'm sure its important to all. tnx..nice sales

•••
Some sales for December 2020 below. Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2021.

tectonic dot co ... $3000
BIN via Afternic

4ward dot co ... $1600
MakeOffer via DAN lander

onward dot cc ... $1250
MakeOffer via DAN lander

aspira dot co ... $1200
MakeOffer via DAN lander

highr dot co ... $649
BIN via Afternic

goship dot co ... $649
BIN via Afternic

flyr dot co ... $575
MakeOffer via DAN Lander

altezza dot co ... $280
MakeOffer via DAN Lander

- Portfolio is around 1800 domains at the moment (80% are .CO)
- I use MakeOffer and BIN at both Afternic and DAN (am using DAN landers)
- For anyone interested, a chat on ccTLDs:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/ex...with-morgan-linton-and-nikul-sanghvi.1218334/

•••
Some sales for December 2020 below. Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2021.

tectonic dot co ... $3000
BIN via Afternic

4ward dot co ... $1600
MakeOffer via DAN lander

onward dot cc ... $1250
MakeOffer via DAN lander

aspira dot co ... $1200
MakeOffer via DAN lander

highr dot co ... $649
BIN via Afternic

goship dot co ... $649
BIN via Afternic

flyr dot co ... $575
MakeOffer via DAN Lander

altezza dot co ... $280
MakeOffer via DAN Lander

- Portfolio is around 1800 domains at the moment (80% are .CO)
- I use MakeOffer and BIN at both Afternic and DAN (am using DAN landers)
- For anyone interested, a chat on ccTLDs:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/ex...with-morgan-linton-and-nikul-sanghvi.1218334/

jesus
I just dont get it
how do u do this
there are domainers with similar avg quality co names.. similar number names... listed similar places...and yet their sales are not like this

yer good.
I bet u do some magick spells ;)

•••
Domain: Mill /// house(.)eu
Sale price: 299 GBP (~$400)
Sale venue: Dan
Purchase price: $0.99 (handreg)
Hold time: 3 months

A few days ago I changed the nameservers of all my .eu domains from Dan lander to Sedoparking, because I had zero .eu sales in the last 3 months (I handregged around 50 domains in October). Then this domain was sold via Dan - that's surely a coincidence, but how the buyer was able to buy the domain on Dan, that's beyond me.

Anyway, I might move my .eu domains back to Dan, as the fees are lower, and Dan deducts VAT only after their fees, not after the whole sale price that Sedo does (could anyone tell Sedo that they absolutely don't understand how VAT works? :D )

I'll keep registering .eu domains (12 pieces just today), even if the $0.99 promo is over (now Dynadot offers $2.49 .eu-s).

•••
screencapture-smart-sanitize.png

Purchase Price: $8.50 (Handreg/Dynadot)
Purchase Date: 3/2020
*I love when recent hand registrations sell.

•••
•••
First ever domain sold :xf.grin:

R/o/o/m/P/l/a/n/n/e/r/3D/.com

Sale price $500

Purchase price $10

Hold time 4 days

Sold through dan generated lead so commission 5%

•••
Bought for $632 on SnapNames around 2 weeks ago.

upload_2021-1-7_19-47-32.png

•••
•••
•••
Please only share after you've seen payment received email. If you have, congratulations!
The domain was sold a week ago. yes, the buyer paid...

Last edited:
•••
Back