IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meta
Betting
Co
Uk
Sale Price:500
3 month old handreg
Purchase price: 1.38 usd
Afternic

•••
Infinix/.xyz

2.995, Afternic BIN
PP - 0.99
Hold time - 235 days

A big plus for Afternic / GoDaddy - they me sent the money 18 hours after the sale was completed.

•••
**** Please don't type out the name ***

Sold for $3500 last month
Hold time Just under 3 months

Back Story 1:

I had it on BIN+MO+LTO
Got a strong starting offer of $3000 and the BIN was $5000
I countered with $4500 but he politely replied that $3500 was his max so I sent him a $3500 offer and he accepted.

Call me a bad salesman, but I don't like to haggle too much, and don't believe in squeezing the last cent out of every sale.

So far it has worked out OK for me and by the grace of god, my domaining gig has been highly profitable as well as satisfying.

Backstory 2:
On the very same day I had another offer on simialr keyword. A strong offer starting with 5K on a 20K name from a different buyer/country. And I thought it was a more genuine buyer. Buyers checks out with Linkedin profile etc. But he ran. But it's ok.. It is a good names and i have already increased the price again lol

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 10.30.28 AM.png

Last edited:
•••
**** Please don't type out the name ***

Sold for $3500 last month
Hold time Just under 3 months

Back Story 1:

I had it on BIN+MO+LTO
Got a strong starting offer of $3000 and the BIN was $5000
I countered with $4500 but he politely replied that $3500 was his max so I sent him a $3500 offer and he accepted.

Call me a bad salesman, but I don't like to haggle too much, and don't believe in squeezing the last cent out of every sale.

So far it has worked out OK for me and by the grace of god, my domaining gig has been highly profitable as well as satisfying.

Backstory 2:
On the very same day I had another offer on simialr keyword. A strong offer starting with 5K on a 20K name from a different buyer/country. And I thought it was a more genuine buyer. Buyers checks out with Linkedin profile etc. But he ran. But it's ok.. It is a good names and i have already increased the price again lol

Show attachment 210462
How we set to allow make offer when we have it on BIN+LTO?

For me on Dan if I have it on bin and lto the option to make offer isn't there

Congrats on the sale, very fair for both.

Last edited:
•••
How we set to allow make offer when we have it on BIN+LTO?

For me on Dan if I have it on bin and lto the option to make offer isn't there

Congrats on the sale, very fair for both.
Replying here so that both our thread might be moved together to the other details thread.

Under Selling Options: Select Buy Now + MO
Under Payment Options: Enable Instalments and then scroll down a bit inside the same window and chose "Make an offer", that is important.

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 12.53.06 PM.png

•••
DAN doesn’t recommend setting make offer with a bin with payment plan. It lessens the chances of a direct bin sale. Its as if you are a pushover and don’t know what your domain is worth or what you want for it when you present too many options.

As stated above they will always try to pay less if you let them. To each his or her own.

•••
** Sold Bin last week .
** Purchased on February 2020 , Cost $5 from gd closeout .

1645588003568.png

1645588126589.png

•••
n/e/u/r/o/s/p/a/c/e .net
Sales Price: $200
Sales Venue: Afternic Fast Transfer
Expired Auction ~$14
Hold Time 4 months

I made a mistake when I updated the price to what I wanted to be $2k and was in rush as I manually typed in the number and forgot the 0, name sold several hours later. No one to blame but myself, it is a great name and works well with .net. In fact, neuro .space is reserved at registry, but this did allow me to go and triple check/clean up listings across Dan, Sedo, and Afternic. I still made a nice return and learned an extremely valuable lesson.

No Further Details.

•••
Domain name: Health // (dot) // Rent
Sale venue: Afternic Manual Transfer (Feb 23, 2022)
Lander: DNS to DAN (USD 3,450 BIN)
Listing type: BIN on Afternic
Asking price: USD 3,795 BIN
Sale price: USD 3,795
Afternic Fees: 20%
Purchase venue: GoDaddy (Dec 2020)
Purchase price: $20 (GoDaddy) + 2 x $47 (Porkbun)
Details: hold time 15 months
Note: I never do any outbound

•••
Sold this for $1988 last week Via SEDO MLS
Hold time 10 Months

Feels so good to have these occasional sales from Sedo :)
PS: Please don't type out name

Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 10.42.52 PM.png

•••
R i s k - o n . c o m

- sold for $1,410 on Epik marketplace/lander, BIN
- registered for $7.99 with Epik
- hold time 7 months

1645645740314.png

Last edited:
•••
M/e/t/a/G/e/n/e/s/i/s.xyz
$450, Afternic BIN
Handreg, 4 Months

•••
Dexterity.xyz sold for $29888 @DAN.COM
LiveArt.xyz sold for $7888 @Sedo
Parametric.xyz sold for $4888 @DAN.COM
Forerunner.xyz sold for $4495 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thanks

•••
- Domain name: G/a/l/a/c/t/i/c/V/e/r/s/e/ dot com
- Sale venue: DAN.com (on 23/02/2022)
- Sale price: USD 799 (Customer Make Offer)
- Hold time: 5 months

Got the payment on 24/02/2022 as well ($727.09 Net)
No further details. Thanks alot.

Cheers,
Brian

DAN_Sold GalacticVerse.com.png

•••
m/i/a/d/o/n/a () com

Sold this one for 350$ USD. I reached a company called mia/donna () com and offered the domain for 350$. They took the offer instantly.

Hold time: 4-6 hours
Bought on NameLiquidate for 9$

Probably left some money on the table, but it was a nice flip for me. Also it is the first typo I sold. The transfer was made through Epik and I received the money instantly in my Masterbucks account.

No further details. Thank you

•••
h u . p e sold at HostMaria.com (our domain portfolio)
Price: £5530 ($7500)
Registrar: Punto.pe

The highest publicly reported LL .pe (Peru) sale so far.

Card payment via Stripe upon an invoice and simple domain transfer agreement. Simple process between 2 UK companies.

The new owners: HUPE Ltd (UK)
Niche: various bio services to elite athletes (dna tests, gut microbiome tests, age tests and others).

More details in our next livestream :)

All the best all! Helmuts

if proof needed:
WHVIIzo.png

Last edited:
•••
IMG_20220225_172149.jpg

- Drop reg.
- Hold time: 11 months

•••
1645821271615.png

My first ever 4 fig sale.
Funds have been received and the domain is with the buyer
Hold time: 9 months
Purchase Price: 19 dollars

Note
I really liked this domain when I purchased it but interestingly the name was rejected from squadhelp. When I attempted to list it the expert review score came back 2 out of 12 meaning 10 experts thought it wasn't a good brandable. Not sure what the lesson here is but thought this was worth sharing.

Best wishes!

•••
Hand reg
Venue: Dan
Sale price: $2,000 BIN(Inbound)
Hold time: 2 days.

•••
•••
•••
ME85SCO_o.jpg

Venue: Afternic
Hold time: 4 months.
No further details.

•••
Kanjikana dot com
Sale price: 8270 USD
Venue: BB
Hold time: Hand reg 2019.08.30

•••
#GraceGotMe

Name: Queva/Capital/Com
Reg: SAV
Venue: Sav Lander
Sale price: $999
Hold time: 23hours

I decided to experiment with sav lander because of their 4% commission. But unfortunately, I needed to wait for 14days to have my fund for the domain that was reg and sold on sav. And went to the buyer the same minute he paid. The rationale behind this, i don't know.
They are one of the best registrar out there, because I have about 140 names with them. But they are one of the worst marketplace. I'm not using them until they start instant Cash out.

Last edited:
•••
They are one of the best registrar out there, because I have about 140 names with them. But they are one of the worst marketplace. I'm not using them until they start instant Cash out.

They sold the name for you and took only 4% commission so why call them "one of the worst"?

Waiting 14 days for payment is not ideal but also not terrible. Probably the delay is part of their fraud prevention efforts.

Afternic and others often take 2 weeks or more to pay out so Sav is not unique in this situation.

Enjoy the sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back