IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Marvel Coin [dot] com
Sold for $2488 (Net $1990)
Purchased @ GoDaddy Auctions
Sold @ Afternic (Fast Transfer) - Dec 22, 2020
Payment received on Dec 25, 2020
Hold Time: 6 months
Purchase cost: $190 apprx.

After a gap of almost 10 years - I restarted domaining business. During April/May when Covid started - I planned to start a blog and after searching few domains for the blog I ended up buying several other domains for reselling. This is my first end-user sale - sold few others for wholesale pricing (some were traffic domains).

Its funny that I tried to sell this domain for < $100 here twice - thankfully no one was interested :)

my-sale.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Marvel Coin [dot] com

After a gap of almost 10 years - I restarted domaining business. During April/May when Covid started - I planned to start a blog and after searching few domains for the blog I ended up buying several other domains for reselling. This is my first end-user sale - sold few others for wholesale pricing (some were traffic domains).

Its funny that I tried to sell this domain for < $100 here twice - thankfully no one was interested :)

Show attachment 177530
That's a great price for the buyer and seller. I would have bought the name for less than $100, too bad I didn't see it :D

•••
Marvel Coin [dot] com

Show attachment 177530

Congrats on the sale. Maybe people were put off thinking that there might potentially be trademark issues with Marvel Comics etc etc

•••
t/e/r/a/c/o/r/ .com

$1,995, BB

Bought it a year ago

•••
U/l/t/i/m/a/t/e/T/a/x/R/e/l/i/e/f in King

Hand registered in January 2014.
Name had net + parking over the years.

Inbound $250 offer
Settled for $3600

That's all the info for this one :)

Last edited:
•••
That's a great price for the buyer and seller. I would have bought the name for less than $100, too bad I didn't see it :D

well u know... not every single keyword before coin has chance to sell.. especially when marvel comics crosses mind too...so buying this for avg domainer for round 100 is not something they'll fight over...

there are tons of keyword+coin com names that never go nowhere... cheers

Last edited:
•••
Handregged in last year november (2019)
Sold this year in october (2020) for bin 499 at afternic. For those who may want to know, there was no outbound.
20201230_031332.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Handregged in last year november (2019)
Sold this year in october (2020) for bin 499 at afternic. For those who may want to know, there was no outbound.
Show attachment 177574

Congrats! you have consistent sales. Very inspiring.

Last edited:
•••
My first few sales

Commercial//Mortgage//Brokerage// in com
Venue- Dan
Sale Price- $100
Cost price- $4.15 hand reg at porkbun
Date - sep 8
Sale type - Outbound
Hold time - 4 days

Money//Exchange// Toronto// in com

Venue- Dan
Sale Price- $100
Cost Price - $5 at ionos
Date - Sep 25
Sale type- Outbound
Hold time - weeks but buyer preferred to wait for 60 days lock to be over so that it can be transferred to Godaddy.

Both were picked from deleted domain lists via expireddomains net

Hoping to buy and flip better domains in the coming year via inbound as Outbounds are very tedious with low returns and unsustainable for me.

•••
Haven’t been active here due to super college burden and another project I’m focusing on. Here’s one of my recent sales:

abtc.com
$3k buying price
$18k selling price to another investor.

Dealt through escrow.com . Btc domains are really going high and if anyone has those, they should keep holding them.

Last edited:
•••
abtc.com
$3k buying price
$18k selling price to another investor.

Atleast you should have asked for a btc, 28K. Just kidding. Nice sale, congratulations(y)

•••
Atleast you should have asked for a btc, 28K. Just kidding. Nice sale, congratulations(y)
That is what I did actually 😂

Btc was at 18k at that time

•••
•••
Just sold HandPrint(.)io for $1,200, registered it less than 24hrs ago. :)
Payment made in full, $750 offer, countered $1200.
If only they were all this easy. :)
DC7D03BB-30DF-4173-B31C-257C498D72B7.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The following names were Sold at NetworkSolutions.com
symato.com
podery.com
$150.00
gallic.net
$69.00
rockingstocks.com
$69.00
detractions.com
$70.00
zepodo.com
$69.00
leafletter.com
$69.00
xerexo.com
$69.00

•••

B l a c k j a c k - O n l i n e . n e t

- sold yesterday for $683, Afternic BIN
- registered for $5.99 with Dynadot
- hold time 8 months

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20201231-110319_PowerPoint.jpg
    SmartSelect_20201231-110319_PowerPoint.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 272
•••
•••
The following names were Sold at NetworkSolutions.com
symato.com
podery.com
$150.00
gallic.net
$69.00
rockingstocks.com
$69.00
detractions.com
$70.00
zepodo.com
$69.00
leafletter.com
$69.00
xerexo.com
$69.00
There's no marketplace at NetworkSolutions, so am I missing something...?:xf.confused::xf.confused::xf.confused:

•••
Just sold HandPrint(.)io for $1,200, registered it less than 24hrs ago. :)
Payment made in full, $750 offer, countered $1200.
If only they were all this easy. :)
Show attachment 177668

yea some are lucky sales ... this was regged off expired io right? I check expired io daily for few yrs now... let me tell u the quality isn't like few yrs back... I used to reg almost one per day in the old days... now maybe 1 per month... parkio or others grab the best stuff and even grab the 2nd rate stuff now.. which still gets bids of few 100s.. obviously too much to pay if winners are resellers

either way this was decent keyword... and great price quickly for it.

nice way to end yr

•••
Sound//Club// .xyz

Sold on SEDO for $750

Hold time: 1 day

Edit: handreg, $0.69

Last edited:
•••
Sound//Club// .xyz

Sold on SEDO for $750

Hold time: 1 day

Edit: handreg, $0.69

that rocks I guess selling avg keyword handreg xyz within 1 day will be outbound in 99% cases. but I'm gonna guess yer in the 1% hehhe

•••
that rocks I guess selling avg keyword handreg xyz within 1 day will be outbound in 99% cases. but I'm gonna guess yer in the 1% hehhe
Could be previous owner...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back