IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great sale for .uk. Do you sell many of them?

Only a few as I only have about a dozen .co.uk in my portfolio.

powergrass (.co.uk) - £1250 - Sedo incoming offer, negotiated
reg fee cost

adey.co - $150
dreamcom (.co.uk) pending sale - will confirm price within 48 hours.

Just purchased +7000 more .co.uk domains.... by far my largest 24-hour binge-registration.

I believe @Federer sold many of them. With thousands in portfolio you can't just miss.

•••
March sales -

CamperSales - $500 - Broker contact via Efty
HungryPanda - $400 - Direct offer via Efty

Both in .co.uk

•••
jetzun // com $400

Private

Offered my $100 a year ago which I declined. He came back today with a $300 offer.

Hand regged during the FastHosts 1 pound special and 1 renewal by transfer

•••
*Here I usually only report completed sales of domains I purchased on NP, or domains recently handregged and sold here, or at auction. These are from this week.

#1 Tokenfi.com
Purchased: 9/2017
Purchase Price: 5.99 (handreg)

Sale Date: 4/2018
Sale Venue: NameJet
Sale Price: $300

#2 BlockchainInstaller.com - Regged 5.99 / Sold $45 (NP)
#3 TopToken.org - Handregged 10.00 / Sold $15 (NP)
#4 Neo.gdn - Handregged 1.99 / Sold $6 (NP)
#5 Qobi.net - Purchased $25 / Sold $25 (NP)
#6 ToughToken.com - Handregged $5.99 / Sold $47 (NP)
#7 GigaKey.com - Handregged 5.99 / Sold $32 (NP)
#8 CoinNewsroom.com - Handregged 5.99 / Sold $40 (NP)
#9 CoinChecking.com - Handregged 5.99 / Sold $40 (NP)
#10 FavouriteCoin.com - Handregged 5.99 / Sold $40 (NP)
#11 InvincibleCoin.com - Handregged 5.99 / Sold $20 (NP)
#12 CoinFreebies.com - Handregged 6.99 / Sold $45 (NP)
#13 BeginnerCoins.com - Handregged 5.99 / Sold $21 (NP)
#14 MapleCon.com - Handregged 6.99 / Sold $50 (NP)

Total Investment: 105
Total Sales: $726

I had several other larger sales this and last week that I am not reporting here, but they were not connected to NP and they were not hand registered.

Last edited:
•••
B/e/s/t/S/t/o/r/e (.co.uk)
Sale price: $500
Undeveloped - Make offer
Purchase price: $25 forum sale
Holding time: more than 1 year

Sorry for the error. It was a mistake on the recorded data entry on my excel file (belongs to another sale).
It should have been:
Purchase price: GD 2014 handreg $4.90 + $6.99 x 3 renewals = $25.87
Holding time: more than 3 years
Thought this needs to be corrected. My apology.

•••
TRX /.info

Sold for $30 at Flippa. Taken in December for $40 at Dynadot expired auction. Plus Flippa listing, plus Flippa fees. Overall ROI is negative, but quite a bit of experience is gained.

•••
sold in february.
Q/0 * io

flippa - 75$

auction >> negotiated.

net- 35$.

•••
I/n/h/a/b/y/t/.com - Sold for $350

Hand regged a few months back, inbound whois email inquiry, he offered $300, I countered and we met at $350. He's going to use it for an apartment rental agency, so the perfect end-user and almost exactly what I had in mind when I regged it, since Inhabyt is a misspelling of Inhabit, like inhabiting a home.

•••
•••
adey.co - $150

Just purchased +7000 more .co.uk domains.... by far my largest 24-hour binge-registration.

I've got a few

Two keyword .co.uk and .uk domains you can buy it you're feeling flush lol

•••
adey.co - $150

Im pleased you bought quite a few of them because you'll sell them for top dollar which is good for uk domain name investors when showing customers dold prices for .co.uk domains

•••
dreamcom (.co.uk) - £1000 (@ Sedo).

•••
•••
Outbound has been low-key over past few weeks. My business model is shifting to mainly passive selling via incoming offers/leads.

•••
•••
It was included in the domains I registered on: 01-Apr-2018

•••
Outbound has been low-key over past few weeks. My business model is shifting to mainly passive selling via incoming offers/leads.

even for lot of ppl been a low outbound, any specific reason do u see ?

•••
Many people/companies have tax deadline during next 2 weeks - not sure if that has any impact on U.S.-orientated sales.

•••
Many people/companies have tax deadline during next 2 weeks - not sure if that has any impact on U.S.-orientated sales.

Ok...i can see thats reflecting...any one in usa can u confirm this

•••

Where did you registered so many? At what price? You seem to be doing good with .co.uk. Did you leave any good ones for other domainers to register lol.

Last edited:
•••
Where did you registered so many? At what price? You seem to be doing good with .co.uk. Did you leave any good ones for other domainers to register lol.

People are upgrading from..co.uk to .uk but those with .co.uk only have the entitlement to .uk reserved until 2019 but some are already bought as .co.uk owner hadnt bought the .co.uk donains early enough

Although federer will know the exact details on .co.uk .uk entitlement etc no doubt

•••
Right now they are $2.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back