IT.COM

Reliable hosting provider required at a reasonable price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jiligite

Account Closed
Impact
I am launching and information based website with integrated forum for member discussions and require a reliable cpanel or directadmin hosting provider. I will need the flexibility to upgrade as the membership grows on my website.

I am pretty knowledgeable with Web hosting, vps and dedicated servers so I am looking to really find someone who can provide one of the mentioned at a reasonable price (I can't afford hundreds of dollars or pounds per month) as the website I will be hosting is free to use and membership to the website will be free as well so I will be paying for the hosting out of my own pocket.

The website I will be running is about feline nutrition awareness, just so you know what kind of information will be on the website, and as I said above it will have an integrated forum which will require space for storage of information relating to discussions taking place on the forum. The website is not currently operational.

Please post <<recommendations>> for me to consider.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hosting companies often oversell their servers which results in poor performance, constant setbacks and even in complete server downfall.

•••
What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

•••
Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

•••
I suggest you preferring Europe VPS hosting as they come with best possible lowest cost most probably starting from $8 with realistic features & bandwidth capacity.

Hope this helps you:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back