IT.COM

Reliable Escrow service with low fees?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YZX

Established Member
Impact
Which ones do you use the most for your domain transfers? Flippa, Escrow or another with lower fees?

Please share.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For my names reg’ed at Epik I am only using the Epik MP for a low 5% cashout.

The rest I will be trying out with Payoneer Escrow.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for your input. Does Payoneer have low fees or what is the reason you prefer it over the others?

•••
All domains I sell on my marketplace NameCape.com (very promising and upcoming) , from $1000 upward, I give buyer the options of using one of 3 different Escrow services:
DN.com
Escrow.com
Payoneer escrow

Easier than you might think. This month alone, I've had three transactions (the last one is here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/report-completed-domain-name-sales-here.83628/page-612#post-6720748)

Now feel proud I can consult:xf.smile:
Buyer always pay service fees.

PS.
I'm not sure I will ever use Sedo, because they too sell domains and feel extremely reluctant to pass my clients to them.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your input. Does Payoneer have low fees or what is the reason you prefer it over the others?
This escrow is number 1 among domainers.
Not expensive, smooth and fast.

•••
If it is low fees you want, no on comes close to the low fees and great service of Transpact.com.
They handle many domain payments through their escrow service every day, at prices no one else approaches.

[Disclosure - I work for Transpact.com - but it is a great company]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back