IT.COM

discuss Relative crash on this LLLN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Can we trust these sales statistics?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    50.0%
  • No

vote
    16.7%
  • Mistakes happen sometimes

votes
    0.0%
  • Lots of sales data is fake

votes
    33.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

BrandEntrance.com

Open 24/7/365Top Member
Impact
emc2//com

incurred a big loss of $4247 within 49 days if namebio has the right stats.

emc2.JPG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Original buyer found out the "difficulties" of "running" with that domain as a brand when there is Emc Dell brand and I think TM?

Maybe?

Either way the "floor" of $3451 is not too shabby for LLLN.com's. it's a great comp if anything.

I'd sell any of my LLLN.com's for that price anyway.

Thanks for pointing out.

Not really an indicator of " bad things to come" for LLLN.com's.

Someone just did not do their homework probably.

Or did but it was overly confident.

Thanks for sharing.

•••
Original buyer found out the "difficulties" of "running" with that domain as a brand when there is Emc Dell brand and I think TM?

Maybe?

Either way the "floor" of $3451 is not too shabby for LLLN.com's. it's a great comp if anything.

I'd sell any of my LLLN.com's for that price anyway.

Thanks for pointing out.

Not really an indicator of " bad things to come" for LLLN.com's.

Someone just did not do their homework probably.

Or did but it was overly confident.

Thanks for sharing.

Emc2//com

E=mc2 . (Energy = (mass * Speed of light) to the power of 2)

That can't be copyrighted. It's a magnificent name. It's relativity theory describing Energy's proportionality to mass.

emc2-183792518-58a0a53a3df78c4758cc8c09.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Emc2//com

E=mc2 . (Energy = (mass * Speed of light) to the power of 2)

That can't be copyrighted. It's a magnificent name. It's relativity theory describing Energy's proportionality to mass.

Show attachment 143481

I understand that. but I'm no lawyer but was Dell slick in TM EMC then?

EMC2.com has EMC in it. so.........................

their lawyers could be "enterprising" enough to sue if anyone uses it. Did anyone ever develop EMC2.com?

Dell should be the ultimate enduser. They probably just making any owner of it "sweat" till they can't hold on it anymore and let it delete. lol Dell probably has a backorder on it at several services. lol

•••
I understand that. but I'm no lawyer but was Dell slick in TM EMC then?

their lawyers could be "enterprising" enough to sue if anyone uses it. Did anyone ever develop EMC2.com?

Dell should be the ultimate enduser. They probably just making any owner of it "sweat" till they can't hold on it anymore and let it delete. lol Dell probably has a backorder on it at several services. lol

If it's relative to the meaning of relativity theory then it shouldn't be a problem. Their lawyers would look like morons trying to undo the theory of relativity.

AND... the theory of relativity has been out of the bag for a while now too.

I would absolutely love to see DELL try to sue for this domain because of something they have. That would be comedy GOLD.

Last edited:
•••

As does everything else... including you, me this planet, universe etc. There is no EMC theory btw. The theory is E=mc2.

Last edited:
•••
•••
lol way to go philosophical on me bro!
:xf.grin:

I just mean that when I see it I see E=mc2. I don't even know what Dells emc is.

Anyway Emc2 could be Electric MC 2, or anything else. It's context that counts.

•••
relativetheory.com regged 2011 lol

•••
I think the issue here is someone won a domain on GoDaddy, the most popular auction venue with the most buyers. Then listed it on NameJet, a less popular venue with less buyers. The results were predictable.

I don't think there is much of a TM issue here, unless you make it one. There is an obvious generic use when it comes to math and science.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I think the issue here is someone won a domain on GoDaddy, the most popular auction venue with the most buyers. Then listed it on NameJet, a less popular venue with less buyers. The results were predictable.

I don't think there is much of a TM issue here, unless you make it one. There is an obvious generic use when it comes to math and science.

Brad
That makes more sense.

"The results were predictable" - I'll try to remember that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back