Dynadot

Registering for Payoneer for Domain Name Sale...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

richasis

Established Member
Impact
Which of the four options should one select when registering for Payoneer to collect for a domain name sale (through BrandBucket)?

Does it really matter (in terms of fees, etc)? Thanks for any input as this is my last step to collect funds for a domain name transfer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No and you won't be charged any fee for incoming payments from brandbucket.com. However Payoneer will charge you about 2% fee when you transfer those funds to your bank account in your country. However you can use those funds using Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard if Payoneer allows to sign up for the card too.

Source: Personal experience.

•••
No and you won't be charged any fee for incoming payments from brandbucket.com. However Payoneer will charge you about 2% fee when you transfer those funds to your bank account in your country. However you can use those funds using Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard if Payoneer allows to sign up for the card too.

Source: Personal experience.

Thank you, thekiller, for your help... When I go to sign up for Payoneer, I see this page - which option to chose? Thanks again for your time!

•••
Alrighty, I went with option #1...as thekiller infers, it probably makes no difference in the registration process.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back