IT.COM

.biz Registering .biz domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I found a one word domain .biz,I checked with google keywordtool and the exact monthly search is 170k and 0.9 CPC.
Is this domain worth buying? all other extension is taken.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
never mind.

Last edited:
•••
If you're planning on developing it then I think it is definitely worth paying $7 for it.

•••
It's worth less than reg fee unless you develop it.

•••
I think I ill developpe it, .com .net .org .info and .eu are all parked.

I found another one (700k exact monthy search)both biz and eu are available, which extension is better to register ? the .com is developped PR4 and ranking first for the keyword with low backlinks and all other extensions are parked

•••
It's worth less than reg fee unless you develop it.

I disagree, assuming what he's said is correct, and the term isn't some ridiculously competitive term (finance) then I'd pay more than reg fee for it.

•••
I disagree, assuming what he's said is correct, and the term isn't some ridiculously competitive term (finance) then I'd pay more than reg fee for it.
Hey, what do you mean that?

this word dont have alot of competition and not related to finance, cpc is 0.33$

Last edited:
•••
I agree with the others..I've never hesitated to buy a good .BIZ for development. I've had plenty of them rank in the search engines and you can usually get some pretty good names for reg. fee.

•••
I agree with the others..I've never hesitated to buy a good .BIZ for development. I've had plenty of them rank in the search engines and you can usually get some pretty good names for reg. fee.

Just to let you know, this thread is since 2011 ;)

•••
only 2.98$ at namecheap right now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back